Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Winstrol and/or anavar: Stacked or individually?

Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu

Apr 21, 2013
IMHO I would just run the test and deca, making sure to increase test a bit also if deca dick becomes a problem. Keep the var, save the winny and masteron for a future cycle, and just instead add proviron then include hcg and maybe even some IGF-1 to include in your PCT. Start the proviron asap to current cycle and remember to drop the deca entirely 1 week before you take your last shot of test. PROVIRON PROVIDES AMAZING RESULTS AND IS EASY UNDER RATED IMO. good luck

Some good advice, but at 500 test and 400 deca, I was holding too much water (even w/ .25 of Arimidex). I have always liked proviron, but mostly because it worked great for my libido and erectile function. You are aware, I am sure, that Masteron is very similar to proviron, yes? I believe that the Mast does everything proviron does, except Mast is better at increasing receptor affinity. What I have found is that I get a lot more out of test if I run Mast. The analogy of how Mast works is, say you have a parking lot, and all the spaces are full (of cars) Mast removes cars from the spaces thus enabling one to get more out of their test.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic