Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Winstrol and/or anavar: Stacked or individually?

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
k10003594.jpg You old guys kiss and make up...

W

wmo27

Sep 9, 2011
IMHO I would just run the test and deca, making sure to increase test a bit also if deca dick becomes a problem. Keep the var, save the winny and masteron for a future cycle, and just instead add proviron then include hcg and maybe even some IGF-1 to include in your PCT. Start the proviron asap to current cycle and remember to drop the deca entirely 1 week before you take your last shot of test. PROVIRON PROVIDES AMAZING RESULTS AND IS EASY UNDER RATED IMO. good luck

Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu

Apr 21, 2013
Gotta admit, pretty funny threadjack:)

BTW, I am quite mad, and do some crazy combos. I have done a ton of cycles, and have always gotten better results when running multiple compounds. When someone is a beginner, they are better sticking w/ a simple all test 1st cycle, then 2 compounds for next, etc. Doing so makes them able to determine what compounds work/have acceptable sides, etc. Me, I have run everything every way in the last 20 years (did no gear for 5 years, then test suddenly dropped and am now on trt. I know test, mast, and var make me feel great, and tren makes me feel like shit. Deca has no sides for me except bloating and deca dick. I am using deca to aid healing of a hamstring tear.

Here is how this cycle is playing out: Was doing 500 test, 400 deca, and 60 var on lifting days (4 days a week...as mentioned other 3 days were cardio and abs, so no need for gear.). Was pretty bloated on this combo (even w/ Arimidaex, .25 mg a day). So, I added some tren....I don't know why I keep doing this, as tren gives me horrible sides and my body says "keep doing this shit and I promise you organ failure or cancer". Oh wait, I remember now, tren and hard training would enable me to eat ice cream and still get ripped.

So, dropped tren, and added Mast. I love Mast, absolutly no bad sides (it completely eradicates deca dick and I am almost horny enough to have sex w/ my wife:D.

Reducing test to 450 mgs, deca to 300 mgs, and adding 300 mgs of Mast. Taking 60 mgs of var and 25 of Winstrol on lifting days (4 days a week).

Weeks 1-4: 500 mgs of test e
Weeks 1-4: 400 mgs of deca d
Weeks 2-3 300 mgs of tren
weeks 1-6 Var, 60 mgs ed on training days
Weeks 3-6 25 mgs of winny.

Weeks 4-11 test e/prop/sus, 450 mgs a weeks
Weeks 4-7 300 mgs of deca d.
Weeks 4-11 350mgs of Mast e (no typo, long acting Mast, yum)

Have not decided on how I will use HCG. It gives me serious acne, and my body has changes so dramatically that the acne will scream "Juice Head!!). I probably should just start running tiny amounts, but my script from my doc (I am on trt) is for a 50,000 IU bottle of HCG. He has us take a month off every 6 months and run 3kIUs e2d for a month. I actually like running it that way, but I will need accutane, and am undecided as to whether or not I wan to use it.

To be honest, if I really want to look good at the pool I should just drop down to 200 mg trt dosages at week 12 and cruise.

Again, I know this cycle looks crazy, but I get phenomenal results running more compounds at a lower dose.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
This thread has taken a turn in the wrong direction.....

Dr you sound pretty big man.

Good luck with your goals.

Do you train jiu jitsu? Just wondering because of your name.

Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu

Apr 21, 2013
This thread has taken a turn in the wrong direction.....

Dr you sound pretty big man.

Good luck with your goals.

Do you train jiu jitsu? Just wondering because of your name.

Thank you, have not trained my grappling game for a year now, do to different work obligations. I still hit the bags 2 days a week. I used to teach BJJ for Renzo and was pretty successful in NAGA (ranked 5th one year). Ironically, I also have a black belt in Japanese JJ, but my takedowns, boxing, and stand up game are mostly western, except for Muay Thai. I am 50 years old, so it is getting difficult to handle the young bucks.

I am actually not that big, 231.

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
Just figured I'd throw in my opinion on var... I also had to dose it high to see good results from it. 100mgs was my sweet spot

Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
Thank you, have not trained my grappling game for a year now, do to different work obligations. I still hit the bags 2 days a week. I used to teach BJJ for Renzo and was pretty successful in NAGA (ranked 5th one year). Ironically, I also have a black belt in Japanese JJ, but my takedowns, boxing, and stand up game are mostly western, except for Muay Thai. I am 50 years old, so it is getting difficult to handle the young bucks.

I am actually not that big, 231.

Nice man. I love BJJ and boxing. I haven't been able to train a year either.

Hey at 50 years old you have experience and can use leverage.

I've rolled with doods twice my age and had it handed to me.

And they were about 80 pounds lighter than me haha.

S

sofargone561

Feb 26, 2013
I dont like winny. so that being said var. var is nice with dbol to ;)

Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu

Apr 21, 2013
Nice man. I love BJJ and boxing. I haven't been able to train a year either.

Hey at 50 years old you have experience and can use leverage.

I've rolled with doods twice my age and had it handed to me.

And they were about 80 pounds lighter than me haha.

Turbo, you are probably a big/strong guy and rely on muscle too much. That is why I advocate training w/ a gi for the 1st year. W/ a gi, if you make a mistake you are caught. Big strong guys, especially when sweaty can power out of many subs, but that leads to bad habits.

Jui Jitsu should flow like water. When I taught, I would have everyone tap at the beginning of class. I then said "OK we have all tapped so don't roll just to avoid subs from a better fighter. Relax and become fluid."

Nonetheless I still had the spastic types who were obsessed over being tapped. At the end of class we would roll for 25 minutes straight. If you could not grapple for 25 minutes, you were probably using too much muscle.

Some kids would sit out a 5-6 minute roll (we alternated partners every 5-6 minutes). A couple of big kids (6 2, 200 lbs) would sit out and then come in to roll against me. I was tired (and old, lol) they were fresh and young. This one kid buttoned up against an arm bar, I switched to something called "the crimp" and it is very painful. This knucklehead would then scream, and I got the armbar.

Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
Thats exactly how we trained dr!

I trained in my GI 80% of the time. I love GI training.

I love no GI also, but like you stated above, I try to use too much force instead of technique.
The GI keeps me humble.

Coach always told us, leave your ego at the door.

Hey man save me a roll for one day!

Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu

Apr 21, 2013
Thats exactly how we trained dr!

I trained in my GI 80% of the time. I love GI training.

I love no GI also, but like you stated above, I try to use too much force instead of technique.
The GI keeps me humble.

Coach always told us, leave your ego at the door.

Hey man save me a roll for one day!

You got it, buddy, I am in Sugar Land, a suburb of Houston. I used to teach at my sons TKD school (spare the TKD jokes, he is 5, lol) but I purchased a business and my schedule won't allow me to teach Friday nights, anymore.

It is actually a pretty good school, the head instructor is certified in Krav, and also boxes. I was close to belting him (not in BJJ, but in Japanese JJ where I hold a black). My original instructor (Nick Sanzo) fought in Japan (and twice in the early UFC's) and would train out there, he was a Renzo purple, but also had a fairly decorated wrestling back ground, and also trained in old School Kyokushin Karate. The head of the Dojo in Japan gave him a black belt from his Japanese system. Nick belted (black) Jay White, who I coached to 2 Pan American games victories (blue and purple....all in only 14 months, the kid was a prodigy). Jay gave me a bb when I left NY.

However, after his second Pan Am win Jay started taping me (he is 6'3, 265) and stopped listening to me. He moved out to Oregon and Taught at Randy Couture's school, but was totally mis-managed. Matt Lindland set up his fights and didn't believe in scouting or preparing for opponents, his attitude was just go out and fight whoever is put in front to you. Jay started out fighting guys like Jeff Monson and other top heavyweights w/ out building a base and record. from weaker opponents. Jay actually trained w/ Monson, and I heard that he even tapped Jeff a few times, but in the cage, under the lights, and w/ a big turnout, Jay simply did not have enough experience and lost. He also used way, way too many steroids, close to 3 grams a week. We would argue about his drug use, and I told him that that much would destroy his cardio and not really do to much since Jay was a natural 250 lbs. I told him to just run 450 test, EQ at 2-300 (increased endurance via rbc) per week, and take a small amount of Halotestin 30 minutes before going into the cage/ring.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic