Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Winstrol and its advantages

guss

guss

MuscleHead
Aug 11, 2010
Winstrol shows greater muscle growth than androgenic activity. While dihydrotestosterone in reality only shows the androgenic caused side effects, Winstrol instead provides qualitative muscle growth. The anabolic properties of this substance, compared with many more powerful drugs, are mild. Yet Winstrol is a reliable muscle builder. Its anabolic properties could even be comparable to Dianabol, but Winstrol does not have the same tendency for water retention. Winstrol as well as Dianabol is alkilated by 17-alpha. Due to it oral taking of the drug is possible. And yet there is an injectable version of Winstrol.

Since Winstrol is not estrogenic, the use of antiestrogens is not required. When using this steroid gynecomastia hardly can be met even in the most sensible users. As Winstrol dosn't keep water, there is no reason to worry about excessive subcutaneous fat. This makes it indispensable for use in short courses, when the water retention and subcutaneous fat are unacceptable. Winstrol is also very popular among athletes of power/speed sports such as athletics.

It should be noted that the injection form of the drug is safer and more effective than the tablet form. If you take pills, the same as with Dianobol, you should monitor your liver conditions. When you use Winstrol together with other drugs alkilated by 17-alpha, the length of the course should not exceed 6 - 8 weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I

IBT

Sep 15, 2010
Love the stuff hate what it does to my joints, tendons and ligaments... Have two buddies that got hurt while on it, one tore his pec another blew his knee out, PCL. Keep the reps high enough so as not to risk injury IMO.

B

billydidit

Sep 11, 2010
I have always been a fan of Winny but it can sure cause some discomfort. I find that there is a difference between hitting it hard in the gym and goin ape shit. I have to think about that pain I feel right before I get an injury...if I stop then I avoid injury...if I push through something bad can happen.

Is there anything better for getting lean and hard muscle?

peace

-bj

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic