Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Winstrol - 2 weeks left

C

CLAIRE

TID Lady Member
Mar 20, 2012
Hi would appreciate a bit of advice please.

Am about eight weeks in of my second cycle (first was on anavar) this time I decided to try oral Winstrol at 10mg daily basically to add/retain muscle whilst trying to cut fat as much as poss without water retention. Its been mostly ok. But for some reason I have been hit with water retention on both cycles on anavar it was about 2 weeks in. This one has given me water retention and yo yo weight of about 10 pounds after six weeks in. I have good strength increase, but I dont know if water retention is making me paranoid but I feel really fat, I am due on and am wondering if its cos I am due on?? my first period was interupted. I am getting worried someones gonna ask if I am pregnant !

Have had minimal sides a bit of acne and a bit run down the first two weeks, I been aching abit in muscles especially stomach and back and have slight cracking in joints but nothing that is a problem. I felt like my muslces got pumped quite quickly noticed this mostly my back and my butt seemed to grow. My jeans that were baggy on my butt suddenly fit well.

Anyway the question I am asking is as I dont think my fat loss hasnt been that great how much could I cut the calories over the last two weeks to optimise fat loss without losing muscle, I am currently 168, I am usually around 159, 5'8 and am on about 1600-1800 cals a day, . I only cheated around twice a week and these were not binges in the slightest.

Do I bloat because I am still changing body comp?

Thanks for any help

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
When you say you are "due on" do you mean your period? Sure you can experience regularly scheduled water retention, etc. when it is that time of the month. You may find a compound interrupts scheduled flow, but it doesn't mean your body is still reacting to your normal menstrual cycle. There's a difference between water retention and fat so I'm not sure I'd worry about changing calories and I really wouldn't go below your current calories trying to "cut fat". If this week or soon is that time of the month, then just ride it out and you should see the water retention settle back to normal after. You can try an OTC diuretic like dandelion root to see if that helps w/ dumping water, but generally if you're already experiencing dry joints I don't know that its really necessary. You might try switching to a carb cycle (dunno how you're eating now) - keep the same total cals but cycle the carbs and see if that helps dump any of the water retention. Otherwise just run out the remainder of your cycle and don't worry about it. Part of runnign a cycle is just dealing w/ some of the sides to get to your end result instead of worrying about whether or not you're comfortable during the cycle. Same as doing a bulker off season to build some muscle mass - you're not going to "keep your abs" if you eat more to build. But if you're more worried about whether or not you can wear your "skinny jeans", don't plan on getting the hypertrophy results you were looking for. Stay w/ your program and maybe look at a couple things that can affect water manipulation but otherwise stick tot he program. Cutting calories just limits the resources your body has available to complete the cycle with your goals in mind. FWIW I cut on 1800 cals for competition so there's no reason to drop calories way low.

Last edited:
C

CLAIRE

TID Lady Member
Mar 20, 2012
Thanks very much for the advice will stick it out and carry on as normal I didn't really want to drop too low on the cals, am still new to cycling as only my second cycle, each one is a learning curve !

C

CLAIRE

TID Lady Member
Mar 20, 2012
Just been reading up on carb cycling think am going to give this a try as my meals are pretty much the same carbs everyday first three meals.

C

CLAIRE

TID Lady Member
Mar 20, 2012
The carb cycling helped, also a few days into period the water retention dropped but have been held back exercising because have joint pain in right shoulder and left knee, have stopped two days ago now so hope the joint pain fades soon am missing my heavy training. So frustrating

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
The carb cycling helped, also a few days into period the water retention dropped but have been held back exercising because have joint pain in right shoulder and left knee, have stopped two days ago now so hope the joint pain fades soon am missing my heavy training. So frustrating

Winstrol is rough for women - you'll never see a guy run an winstrol-only cycle - they will typically stack it w/ deca for the additional water while the winstrol works also as an aromatase inhibitor. But running it byself itself to keep it as a less aggressively dosed oral, but then getting the aromatase inhibitor effect suppressing natural estro. I'm wondering if including some of the stuff to help w/ estrogen regulation (e.g. evening primrose oil, estroven, etc) might help balance that. MIght be test to try some time.

C

CLAIRE

TID Lady Member
Mar 20, 2012
Thanks again for your help, will definatley be looking into this, I will be doing some research in what to do next time, am unsure at the minute, I liked elements of both cycles on Anavar and winstrol.
What does stacking do, does it mean you get both good points or at the worst a lot more sides, or do they work together differently. I haven't had irregularities in my periods before so am relatively clueless about the estrogen regulators, will put that into practice asap. Am tempted to test Anavar again or maybe stack the two, but I understand stacking two orals is bad I was tempted by test prop but I think that is for competition levels. I tried a test injection once before but dose was too high and I got aggressive plus the water retention would most likely be worse

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Stacking means you're doubling the amount of steroid in your system and getting the combination of both of them in terms of results and sides. For the amounts women use, the whole OMG Orals thing is not that big a deal as it is for guys, so not as big a deal. But the increase in the overall amount of steroid you're putting into your body will be more aggressive in terms of everything. A small dose of prop is not a bad way to go either- but again, look at what your goal is. "Competition style" - yes any injectable is going to be more aggressive in all dimensions. Additionally prop does have a small aromatization component so you will get some water retention. I would put a prop cycle into a growth cycle and not a cutting cycle. Anavar + winstrol is more of a cutting cycle - it will always be driven by yoru diet, buit the water retention is a good thing if you want to create a good growth environment for muscle mass - but you're going to "Get bigger" - dont' expect to cut that much on it. And also you can probably expect some voice change and all the usual sides w/ any injectable. The mood changes, etc. is going to be your own personal experiment because you are getting mrore test and more estrogen. The plus of prop is that it clears relatively quickly so whatever sides you have will not continue and get "bad" as it would w/ a longer acting ester (i.e. the longer the compound is in your body before it completely clears - ref: Steroid Detection Time).

Always have a purpose before you start playing w/ different compounds and stacking. Ain't nuttin ever for free and you need to have the right expectations for the cycle you are running. If you've ever seen peope freak out because they want to run a heavy cycle to "Get big" but can't deal w/ losing their abs - are never going to get good results. They'll be runnign the aggressive stack but throwing in other stuff to reduce water retention or manipulate the sides of the rest of the stuff ot force a state they are comfortable with but not in line w/ their end goal. Then you're just wasting your time, your money and putting a lot of extra stress on your body that it still has to recover from. Its never a good experience.

C

CLAIRE

TID Lady Member
Mar 20, 2012
Thanks Sassy you have given me alot to think about, am seriously thinking about doing a steady growth cycle

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic