Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Winny to finish my cycle?

pumpitall

pumpitall

Oct 30, 2010
hey guys,

i want to finish my Test/EQ cycle with Winny just to get that final kick :)

75mg eod for the last 3 weeks is this sufficient? iv never used Winny before.

ohh yeah its injectable not tabs.

Appreciate any help/info

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
I love winny myself, great for athletes which is why many test + for it, dries you up nice, guys that complain about certain aspects dont understand the concept of stacking with another compound . I like how it drys you up when using bloat type compunds, gives that dry hard look, hence old time proven symbiosis with deca and test. I pin suspension daily at 50mg or use 50mg tabs, ive used both simultaneously.27g insulin can draw n pin in delt with the right micronized solution, but most brands can hurt at injection site, so me , i stick with 50mg and to limit soreness, i get the brands i find to be painless and alternate with tabs. Ive found all vet brands excruciating, any solution with higher than 50mg/ ml to be too uncomfortable if waterbased.
Normally this goes without saying but taken alone as with pretty much anything but test, is useless. Ive seen too many guys take stanzolol by itself and think they got bunk. Stack it.

Last edited:
GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
yup,
Love winny to finish up or fot a whole last 8 weeks of a cycle is better but it is fine for
3 weeks you could run it at 50EOD and still get decent effect

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
I agree with the others with going 50mg eod.Should be more than enough to get you the results you need with little neg.sides.This way it will last you a little longer as well.

pumpitall

pumpitall

Oct 30, 2010
Yeah I was planning on doing 50mg but because I'm finishing it off with only 3 weeks I thought I would bump it up to 75mg to see results. But if you guys think I should see results with 50mg I'll stick with that.

Thanks for your advice/help really appreciate it.

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
At 50mg. EOD you should be able to run it for 4-5 weeks which would be better just finish the same time as your test

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic