Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Winny help please.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I wouldn’t even bother with Winstrol if she’s run Primo and/or Masteron. Winstrol will disappoint her (and you) honestly.

Thank you very much. Winstrol is something I've never looked at but hear people getting such good results thought it would be worth looking at.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
I wouldn’t even bother with Winstrol if she’s run Primo and/or Masteron. Winstrol will disappoint her (and you) honestly.
Exactly, if she responds well to non C-17 drugs, why tank HDL and stress the liver. Masteron was used in women years ago in dosing up to 300 mg/wk for up to 4 years if I remember the old studies. Pretty safe I'd say. The women I've known that have used Mast love it, except one that had hair issues with it, the others did not. Primo dosing in women was even higher in trials. If it isn't broken, don't try and fix it. Use what works and has the least stress on the body as a whole. The goal is to stay in the game and healthy.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Exactly, if she responds well to non C-17 drugs, why tank HDL and stress the liver. Masteron was used in women years ago in dosing up to 300 mg/wk for up to 4 years if I remember the old studies. Pretty safe I'd say. The women I've known that have used Mast love it, except one that had hair issues with it, the others did not. Primo dosing in women was even higher in trials. If it isn't broken, don't try and fix it. Use what works and has the least stress on the body as a whole. The goal is to stay in the game and healthy.

U always make superior post!....:cool:

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
I have a female client, age 54 that is doing masters physique. She has been running Cyp 50 mg/5 days for about a year as a base, test cyp is script. Added in Mast E and ND 30/30 every 5 days for the past few months. If you looked at her labs you wouldn't think she is on anything except her total T is about 450 ng/dl (LC/MS) Cyp only at 50 mg/5 days (labs done on day 5 before her next inj). Sides are a little deeper voice and some body hair, libido through the roof but is fine with it. Getting labs done again in a week and will update with the added ME and ND, and also 6 weeks after a short course of WIN at 8 mg/d. She will run 8 - 12 weeks of WIN 8 mg or OX 10 - 15 mg for contest prep maybe a couple times a year. Even the WIN doesn't blow her labs out of the water. She does them sub-lingual. I'm pretty sure her source is legit based on her physique (ND/ME/WIN). She has someone else do her diet and contest prep, I just train her. If her labs come back looking good, she'll probably keep the TC/ME/ND stack in as a base. Loves the way she feels and holds BF around 9% without trying very hard. Uses one Stimerex-ES a day as a thermo and walks a few mi several times a week. Clean diet with pizza and beer on Fridays, but certainly nothing she has to struggle with to stay lean, in fact I have to push her routinely to eat more or she goes flat. Back to my other post, why mess with anything else if what you're doing works, labs are good and sides tolerable. We know that FTM trans have few if any long term problems with Cyp in the male replacement dosing, so aside from the virilization a good non-C17 androgen base can be run a pretty long time if the female wants to stay hard and lean. Not a recommendation, just my observation.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic