Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Winnie ?’s (first timer)

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
As far as availability goes, Winnie is not readily available. Actually that’s why I am here reading up on some forums.
I ran sarms for a while because it was easy for me. However the reason I chose winstrol is because of this extra weight, I am 5’7 and weight 200lbs. I lot of it is mass for sure but looking to lean out for this coming summer. So I read somewhere on here to start winsttol for weight loss and test along with it.

I don’t know doses, length of cycle and where to get it. Can I get caps for the Winnie? Test is only liquid?
Honestly, it is still going to come down to diet for fat loss. Winstrol does help, but unless you are really lean most will not notice much of a difference, which is the reason you see a lot of guys using it at the end of their prep.

You can find winstrol in caps, tabs or liquid. The only test that is worth a shit is in liquid form. I had a bottle of methyltest tabs I picked up in Thailand once, it was crap.

As far as where you can get it, we do not provide sources here.

If fat loss is the main goal, a lot of companies that sell SARMS also sell clen and t-3. You will lose more fat on those than you will winstrol and test.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
In all honesty, you can run any compound solo and achieve particular results. Various compounds are better for this or that and a few run solo much better than others. However, when you get into the nitty gritty of it, your diet is going to be the deciding factor between carrying mass, or shredding down for the next summer. Certain compounds can help with that better than others, but it will ultimately come down to your diet. In my personal opinion, Winstrol is great to run once you get to a leaner point and not necessarily as something to get you there.

There are a lot of good compounds and cycles you can put together that would help alongside a great diet to lean out, but being your first cycle I would advise keeping it really simple while getting your feet wet. As others have mentioned, I think test (enanthate or cypionate) is a better choice for running a compound solo, especially for your first time. As long as you're keeping your diet strict and in check and ensuring your cardio is on point, you can achieve some amazing results with a lower dose. (200-400mg per week)
and the lowest overall health risks.

Jrod

Jrod

Jun 30, 2022
Just as an example. My friend ran a cycle for the first time and it was test only, about 275mg/week. He ate a high protein low carb/calorie diet and did cardio for the duration. his starting weight was around 240and ended up around 215. The weight loss doesn’t sound like much but not only did he lose weight AND gain muscle his waist went from a 40 to a 34 and no longer looks 8 months pregnant. The transformation was incredible. He listened to me and didn’t listen to the other people that told him to do 500mg/wk of test plus tren plus anavar.
He achieved what he was looking for and is in no hurry to run another cycle.
If you are eating well, training regularly and getting enough sleep, you should do just fine on a very simple low dose novice cycle.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Just as an example. My friend ran a cycle for the first time and it was test only, about 275mg/week. He ate a high protein low carb/calorie diet and did cardio for the duration. his starting weight was around 240and ended up around 215. The weight loss doesn’t sound like much but not only did he lose weight AND gain muscle his waist went from a 40 to a 34 and no longer looks 8 months pregnant. The transformation was incredible. He listened to me and didn’t listen to the other people that told him to do 500mg/wk of test plus tren plus anavar.
If you are eating well, training regularly and getting enough sleep, you should do just fine on a very simple low dose novice cycle.
If more guys did this, you'd have less problems with sides, better overall gains and longevity in both health and maintaining a solid physique. The reality is, one could run this for a decade and as long as they kept an eye on labs, BP and the basics, would probably never have any problems and slowly build a physique they never thought possible over time.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Exactly! I wish someone told me this when I was younger. I have averaged 2-3 cycles a year for 22 years now. My doses have decreased significantly from when I first started and the gains pretty much remain the same. However, the side effects have greatly diminished. My test never goes over 300 mg a week anymore, total gear never over 700 mg a week and even running 700 mg would be for a short duration (4 weeks).

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Winny alone messes with my old joints although I like it solo at low doses. Realize it is not a magic bullet to lean out. Your diet and cardio are far more important.

Reiterate my brother BMJ and ask your age.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
As far as availability goes, Winnie is not readily available. Actually that’s why I am here reading up on some forums.
I ran sarms for a while because it was easy for me. However the reason I chose winstrol is because of this extra weight, I am 5’7 and weight 200lbs. I lot of it is mass for sure but looking to lean out for this coming summer. So I read somewhere on here to start winsttol for weight loss and test along with it.

I don’t know doses, length of cycle and where to get it. Can I get caps for the Winnie? Test is only liquid?
Winny is just a dry compound. It's related to cutting because it won't make you gain water.

It can keep you from looking bloated. If you are lean already, it helps guys see cuts and veins when dieting down. Winny doesn't actually make you lose weight.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic