Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Will We Follow Sweden on Microchipping?

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016

BLTC, I'm not up to par with the "One World Gov." under man's control, however, this is an interesting concept to say the least...May I get your honest opinion on my view?...

As u may already know, I'm an bible believer....What's really interesting on this subject is the fact that the bible itself speaks of an "One World Gov." being installed in the near future...Do u feel like I am putting my trust in something that is futile?...That is the bible's teaching of an "One World Gov."...

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
IDK I think americans have a nice healthy distrust of this kind of stuff. It may catch on a bit but I would suspect only as popular as a smart watch at best. I know I would never allow it for myself.

DocQ

DocQ

Sep 21, 2020
IDK I think americans have a nice healthy distrust of this kind of stuff. It may catch on a bit but I would suspect only as popular as a smart watch at best. I know I would never allow it for myself.
I like to think that I'll refuse the chip if it becomes a mandate. But then I think its going to be next to impossible to operate in society without it. Because if all of our info is on this chip (medical history, vaccines, credit status, store memberships, bank account, criminal history etc) we wont even be able to get into costco without it. Even worse, if we revolt or speak out against this non-sense after being chipped they'll just turn our money off until we comply. Geez I this makes me really miss the days before internet and cell phones...

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Won’t happen in the US, people here don’t like this stuff.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Its individuals doing it. Not the government.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
What would "they" do if one did this with the implant (cover it)?...

cut that shit out lol
I would buy an 8 ball and turn it into a paste. Then use a needle to numb the area fully, then a scalpel and cut that shit out.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic