Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Will Tyson Win?...

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
He's looking jacked!....His voice is even deeper!...

AND

His hands look bigger than Jins!

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
He's looking jacked!....His voice is even deeper!...

AND

His hands look bigger than Jins!

What do they say about big hands? I doubt this is Tyson’s case but you say his voice got deeper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
With that chest and bi's it's no wonder he has such a thunderous uppercut!

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Will Iron Mike win what?

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
This is coming soon, what's this going to cost PPV?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
There is no winner or loser. There will be no judges. No knockdowns or knockouts are allowed. It’s not sanctioned so you can’t bet on it.

All that said, I think Roy will jab Tyson hard a couple times early and Mike will let all hell loose before the ref can stop him, haha. I ain’t paying a dime for it though, that’s ridiculous to charge for something like this.

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
I'm actually excited to watch ole Iron Mike get in a ring again, for what ever reason. That said, as we know any fight can go any direction at any moment.

My money is on Mike though just because I want him to win, not because I expect it.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I know it's and exhibition gig (no official winner), however, I was looking for who u guys thought would out box the other...Should have been more clear...

With that said, I'm wondering if Mike will be able to control his mental faculties...Unless he holds back, I don't see him NOT at least dazing and quite probable, knocking Johnson clean out!...Tyson is a power hitter, I've never seen him "box"...He literally stalks and strikes with gut shattering force!...Always looking for that "one" punch!...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic