Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Will Taking more steroids make you bigger?

zackrock

zackrock

Sep 8, 2010
I know this is a point of contention. Im wondering will taking more steroids no matter what the dose make you bigger and stronger or is there a point of diminishing returns?

example: If Im taking 1500 mg/wk of test cyp and I up it to 2000 mg/wk will I see better results?

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
NO! I hear this all the time, bottom line is steroid receptors can upregulate but there is a point of diminishing returns with dosage, you can push it too high and the only thing affected is your wallet, more needles more gear less money...1500mg of test per week is plenty.
I hear stroies of guys taking 10gr of test+ and I just laugh -most of them look like complete shit, they dont put the same energy into their training or diet, they just beat their brains in with juice, welcome to the 21st century of the forums....more is better, also promoted you may notice by people who sell or own forums where gear is sold and people pay to be there selling...notice any ulterior motive there for promoting such propaganda?
I for one experimented with ultra high dosages and found that what worked better was synergism of moderate dosages of many compounds...for ex.
Test+tren+var+npp
Slin
GH
IGF
T-3
Great combo.
Never did any of them in excess, and its also goal oriented by what you want to accomplish physique wise.

B

Bilter

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2011
NO! I hear this all the time, bottom line is steroid receptors can upregulate but there is a point of diminishing returns with dosage, you can push it too high and the only thing affected is your wallet, more needles more gear less money...1500mg of test per week is plenty.
I hear stroies of guys taking 10gr of test+ and I just laugh -most of them look like complete shit, they dont put the same energy into their training or diet, they just beat their brains in with juice, welcome to the 21st century of the forums....more is better, also promoted you may notice by people who sell or own forums where gear is sold and people pay to be there selling...notice any ulterior motive there for promoting such propaganda?
I for one experimented with ultra high dosages and found that what worked better was synergism of moderate dosages of many compounds...for ex.
Test+tren+var+npp
Slin
GH
IGF
T-3
Great combo.
Never did any of them in excess, and its also goal oriented by what you want to accomplish physique wise.

+1^^^^^^^ I cant add anything to what Aj posted here...

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
sex and money is the only thing thats better at a high dose!!
the only time i see gear better at a high crazy dose is on a SHIC cycle

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
AJ, you ran tren and npp at the same time? Did that cause any problems with sexual performance?

I also am a proponent of lower doses. I've never run test over 600mg/wk. My best run was prop/tren a/mast at 100mg each EOD with winny ED. Also ran GH at 2IU/day and T3 (just for the tren/GH). Significantly altered the aesthetics of my phsique.

1500mg/wk of test seems like a truckload. How many cycles have you run, and what dose do you tpically run? Can you provide any stats?

Demigod

Demigod

VIP Member
Sep 24, 2010
Depending on how much other shit I'm running with it I usually keep my test between 600-800 mgs per cycle. Over the years I've learned that anymore than that and the only thing that increases with me are the side effects.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Test+tren+var+npp
Slin
GH
IGF
T-3
Great combo.

Genius... Or experience. Maybe both? Sounds right on!

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Depending on how much other shit I'm running with it I usually keep my test between 600-800 mgs per cycle. Over the years I've learned that anymore than that and the only thing that increases with me are the side effects.

i agree with this statement. i've only gone above 800 once and the only thing difference for me was the price

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
AJ, you ran tren and npp at the same time? Did that cause any problems with sexual performance?

I also am a proponent of lower doses. I've never run test over 600mg/wk. My best run was prop/tren a/mast at 100mg each EOD with winny ED. Also ran GH at 2IU/day and T3 (just for the tren/GH). Significantly altered the aesthetics of my phsique.

1500mg/wk of test seems like a truckload. How many cycles have you run, and what dose do you tpically run? Can you provide any stats?

Yes tommmy and tren and deca too-nothing fucked up especially since I was doing plenty of test with them.

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
I like moderate doses. I usually run 400-600 mg test. Going from 500 to 750 i got acne and Shit load of water. At a gram i felt worthless. I may run up to 750 again but Never more than that. 500 seems to set everything into motion for me. Eq i run at 500-600 tren at around 200 anything more the side are ridiculous. I had a case of dumbass and Trieste everything high last couple years and the gain was not worth fiat/sides.

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
Tried not Trieste Fucking auto spell.....sorry

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic