Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
I hate that fukking dork..New world order agenda loving puke

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
If it saves lives I really don't care if he makes something off of it. Considering his personal wealth is around a 100 billion, I doubt he's in it for a profit though.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
He’s a vaccine pusher for the satanic fucks that started this problem

CRC1276

CRC1276

VIP Member
Sep 10, 2015
I don’t trust any of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I don’t trust any of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was curious to know if he would sell the vaccine, or give it to who ever needs it...

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
Bill Gates wants to shut down the entire country, everything completely shut down. this clown is so out of touch it’s unbelievable. he doesn’t have to worry about paying his bills food or anything else. he spends all his billions of dollars mainly overseas to help other foreign counties people, not so much in the US.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
If it saves lives I really don't care if he makes something off of it. Considering his personal wealth is around a 100 billion, I doubt he's in it for a profit though.
gates talks about population control ..saving lives is the least of his goals

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Bill Gates wants to shut down the entire country, everything completely shut down. this clown is so out of touch it’s unbelievable. he doesn’t have to worry about paying his bills food or anything else. he spends all his billions of dollars mainly overseas to help other foreign counties people, not so much in the US.

U know, I've really never looked into him...Don't know much about his antics...All I know is he is the Microsoft guy....

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
gates talks about population control ..saving lives is the least of his goals
Really bro? I know someone in the hospital right now with Covid 19, and anyone who is willing to invest their money in coming up with a vaccine to keep others from going through this sh@t seems to be a positive in my book.

Do you have a "reputable" source about him being a proponent of population control? I doubt he was espousing killing people through a virus.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
Really bro? I know someone in the hospital right now with Covid 19, and anyone who is willing to invest their money in coming up with a vaccine to keep others from going through this sh@t seems to be a positive in my book.
Do you have a "reputable" source about him being a proponent of population control? I doubt he was espousing killing people through a virus.
I know lots of people sick with all kinds of shit .You go and do the research on this scum bag and who he really works for I’m not about to do that for you . Go ahead and take your government vaccine good luck

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
Anything reputable and not apart of the agenda gets shut down by the media that are being run by the same agenda that runs nerd bill gates . I don’t trust any billionaire to tell me anything

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic