Feb 2, 2021
Traps were crazy
image000002(13)~2.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
Sorry been hectic here. Npp and Test are usually split 2x a week. Currently on Primo and Test. Primo is EOD so I adjusted the test dose to be EOD also so there's less pins. Coach wants her to keep GH split

Is she doing sub q or IM on the GH?

The reason I'm asking is and most don't realize this; males & females react differently to GH .
Females are less responsive to HGH to IGF-1 conversion compared to males

GH in daytime gave higher serum glucose and insulin levels, while PM administration normalized carbohydrate and lipid metabolism. (Hansen TK, Møller J, Thomsen K, Frandsen E, Dall R, Jørgensen JO, Christiansen JS. Effects of growth hormone on renal tubular handling of sodium in healthy humans. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2001 Dec;281(6):E1326-32. doi: 10.1152/ajpendo.2001.281.6.E1326. PMID: 11701449.)

Typically IM will peak 1-2 hours where sub q pulses about 4-5 hours. This is natural GH production. Males will peak about 4-5 hours into sleep at night. and females have many pulses throughout the day & night. So if a male pins in the morning or preworkout they have a smaller pulse and it should be timed right. Where females will only have a slightly larger than normal pulse on that daytime pin. This should mean that timing the pin doesn't matter as much on females but best is done along when a normal pulse is occurring. What is important is knowing how it is affecting the insulin sensetivity or resistance & what that is doing.

Another thing to understand is oral estrogens shown to decrease GH to IGF-1 expression in liver and increase IGFBP-1 reducing bioactive IGF-1, therefore one should limit oral estrogen-based birth control, use non oral route or IUD.

D

dadbod82

Feb 2, 2021

The reason I'm asking is and most don't realize this; males & females react differently to GH .

GH in daytime gave higher serum glucose and insulin levels, while PM administration normalized carbohydrate and lipid metabolism. (Hansen TK, Møller J, Thomsen K, Frandsen E, Dall R, Jørgensen JO, Christiansen JS. Effects of growth hormone on renal tubular handling of sodium in healthy humans. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2001 Dec;281(6):E1326-32. doi: 10.1152/ajpendo.2001.281.6.E1326. PMID: 11701449.)

Typically IM will peak 1-2 hours where sub q pulses about 4-5 hours. This is natural GH production. Males will peak about 4-5 hours into sleep at night. and females have many pulses throughout the day & night. So if a male pins in the morning or preworkout they have a smaller pulse and it should be timed right. Where females will only have a slightly larger than normal pulse on that daytime pin. This should mean that timing the pin doesn't matter as much on females but best is done along when a normal pulse is occurring. What is important is knowing how it is affecting the insulin sensetivity or resistance & what that is doing.

Another thing to understand is oral estrogens shown to decrease GH to IGF-1 expression in liver and increase IGFBP-1 reducing bioactive IGF-1, therefore one should limit oral estrogen-based birth control, use non oral route or IUD.
Sub Q for the GH.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019

"males & females react differently to GH" probably less so if at all with women on androgens. There was some rat data from the 90's when I was looking at treatment protocols for our study and administration of androgens to females changed their GH/IGF-1 patterns to that of a male. I have to see if I can find that paper or anything more recent. Testosterone and other androgens in itself can raise IGF-I. We also found oxandrolone increased intramuscular IGF-I in rats. I personally like GH at night only, increases deep sleep.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic