Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Wife off cycle for 4 weeks

Anabolic Reality

Anabolic Reality

Jan 14, 2014
My wife did a 15 week cycle of primo. She lost her period completely while on this cycle. She's been off for four weeks. How long does it take to recover and get things up and running again so to speak. She's done several var cycles and still spotted but never completely shut down. Any personal experience?

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
It is very individual how each woman's natural cycle is impacted by a steroid cycle. Post-cycle you need to also look at the compound in question - in this case, the detection time - for an idea of how long it will be in your system and affecting things. Var is 3 weeks, primo is 4-5 weeks. It can also matter where that detection time / clearing poiint lands relative to the menstrual cycle schedule. The female menstrual cycle runs on a 28 day cycle and it tends to like the whole 28 days to be "normal" - so if the 5 week detection time lands at the beginning of the next 28 days, potentially it will take another month for things to get back on track.

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
You need to have her checked out mate because unlike MALES who stop TT secretion with cycling, females CEASE E-2 production because of OVARIAN / HTPA "shutdown". She needs to have at least the following tests performed (LH, FSH, E-2 and TT) It's important because FEMALES REALLY NEED E-2 to primarily prevent bony demineralization and a few other low E-2 side effects.

(Waiting another month or two as suggested seems reasonable but beyond three months post-cycle testing should be done, IME)
jim

Last edited:
dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Oh the answer to the question "how long" does female post cycle recover take? The NUMER ONE FACTOR is the females AGE and number two the CLASS OF AAS used with the 19-nor anabolics being the longest. HOW LONG IS THAT, MONTHS TO YEARS! Which is why females should avoid that class COMPLETELY. IMO

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Oddly enough one therapeutic intervention I've has reasonable success with in female cyclists (and I'm not suggesting there's a lot) is starting them on BCP's if the menstrual irregularities persist. (Baseline labs should be obtained first IMO)

Oftentimes doing this re-synchronizes their Ovarian / HTPA and greatly diminishes the side effects of low E-2 in female athletes many whom REQUIRE supplemental E-2 anyway.

Jim

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
We are all assuming this is primo ace, and I bet it is... Right?

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
I would also assume it's inject (but could be wrong :))

I believe it took me a month or two to get my monthly friend back after a primo cycle. It's just an individual thing, nothing to panic about IMO.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I'm just saying I have some primo e inject as well as ace inject. If we are going to measure pct in weeks, this is going to make a difference.

S

SugarFree

Feb 23, 2012
Just wondering if it is a case of her body fat % being to low more then the primo

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Absolutely expect it w/ the gear, particularly the longer acting stuff on a longer cycle. That said, I experience loss of my little friend at 11% BF. But combination of all these things the body interprets as "not a good time to attempt to procreate so let's turn off that particular function of the body right now" - low bodyfat, messed up levels of hormones, foreign shit n the body, extra stress on the body, etc. Takes time to work this stuff out before the body will say, eh ok now seems like things are mostly back to normal.

Also just generally women should be aware of things like the detection time & half life of the shit they choose to inject / ingest into their bodies.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic