pbtom
What's New?

Wife & I Disagree... Who's Right???

hoodlum

hoodlum

MuscleHead
Jan 3, 2012
Eat.

I can't eat for about 20 minutes after cardio, thats me, but I try to eat as soon after as my body will let me. Pretty much all the reasons are listed here already.
All the best brother

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
I know this is old....

Over 15 years when I started really getting into this, I use to read those muscle and fitness type magazines and they would always have those articles saying wait 1 hr pwo cardio to eat. So I know for certain this may of been mainstream at one point, b/c even I was doing it.

M-Rods

M-Rods

Jun 10, 2011
I think she got cardio and not swimming for an hour after eating confused.............................very nice of you to cook while she is doing cardio BTW.

extremevet

extremevet

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2011
When in doubt and its healthy, eat.

Rfagazzi

Rfagazzi

MuscleHead
Mar 15, 2012
I agree with you. Getting out of catabolic state is utmost important. However, she seems to have it in her head she right. No sense in pissing in the wind. My motto is, " a happy wife, is a happy life "!

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
I could see how someone's logic would be to wait...I wouldn't but if her goal I weight loss and if your coming off a hard cardio workout then one could in theory think that since they have an elevated heart rate and their metabolism is pumping away they'd want to wait...

I think the PWO meal is key to muscle development and maintenance

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I'd just agree with her since you gotta choose your battles wisely.

As for waiting, I wouldn't.

narcissus79

narcissus79

Oct 17, 2012
I would have nom nommmed the hell out of that omelet!

hahahah.. definitely..

I always have a pre and post WPI on any training sesh, then follow up with a post workout meal ASAP, which also has high energy carbs in it..

Meal construction is an important thing. I follow Metabolic Precision protocols for mine. (same stuff Jeff Willet and Skip LaCour use)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic