Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Wife asked if Im on steroids

zackrock

zackrock

Sep 8, 2010
Well, good news and bad news. The good news is that my cycle is producing noticable gains. The bad news is that my wife is against steroids and she asked me last night if I was taking them.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
And you said................

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Well if u told her no u better hope she didn't find any of the gear or pins. Best just to tell the truth man the truth will set u free. It's a bitch to remember all the lies cause u always have to cover a lie with another one.

Last edited:
AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
you should never ever keep such stuff from your wife! if you properly educate her she will eventually come around but keeping it from her is only going to make her think that you are keeping other things from her and she isnt going to trust you. i would come clean ASAP!

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011
i hate to bust your balls, but marriage or any close relationship is built on trust, and you make decisions together. Even if she didnt agree with your use, u could have said sory, here are the facts, i am going to try it. that way she knows. Youre on your own here bud, but a guilty conscious is no fun, id come clean and clear things up...good luck. keep me posted, i like hearing this shit, lol

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
you should never ever keep such stuff from your wife! if you properly educate her she will eventually come around but keeping it from her is only going to make her think that you are keeping other things from her and she isnt going to trust you. i would come clean ASAP!

Completely agree. My wife is pretty conservative and used to be against steroids in a big way. But after slowly breaking her down and convincing her to read as much about cycling safety as possible, she came around and actually asks me things like, "So are you bulking on this cycle or cutting?" and "Feeling any sides from the stuff your running right now?". It's pretty freakin cool.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
Completely agree. My wife is pretty conservative and used to be against steroids in a big way. But after slowly breaking her down and convincing her to read as much about cycling safety as possible, she came around and actually asks me things like, "So are you bulking on this cycle or cutting?" and "Feeling any sides from the stuff your running right now?". It's pretty freakin cool.

exactly. most of them will support you if you take your time with them and show them the facts and information to disprove the myths! hiding it from her just is going to solidify the all the negative that she already thinks because if it wasnt that bad, why would you have to hide it from her.

red rocket

red rocket

Feb 17, 2011
I agree, cuz god forbid if something goes wrong, you want the best support from her and anyone else.

My wife was dead against it, now she atleast tolerates it.

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011
I agree, cuz god forbid if something goes wrong, you want the best support from her and anyone else.

My wife was dead against it, now she atleast tolerates it.

excellent point!

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
The talk:

Look honey, I'm doing this, I know and follow sterile precedure and am safe in it. Look how dedicated I have been, how I eat, drink water, sleep- live a disciplined life just to grow. You know how healthy I am. I'm no kid, and due to lack of natural test at my age my physical recovery has been slow- but lately, have you noticed how much better I feel....

Something like that. Common sense based sharing.

The legal aspect and how that can impact your life is the big concern bro. This shit aint fun and games.

Let us know how you fare.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010

Wise words.

Educate her and less of an issue. Hide it from her and she finds out, your a dead man.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
I always tell my wife after the fact....."yeah i have taken stuff from time to time". she knows i am on a healthy dose of TRT and she sees how i eat, so she doesn't really ask.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic