Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Wife added Mast to her cycle and....

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
Not familiar with tbol, never used it. Can you give me more info NavyChief?
See Tommy's reply. If you would like some detailed info on it, I'll send you some stuff.

Over all though, I know you do not know me, but that is what I would do with wife. I think you would be happier and more satisfied over all.

Don't get me wrong I'm a huge mast fan myself, but not for your wife brother, when tbol is available for her in place.

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
A little cut and paste for you.

Information in regards to Turinabol was first published in 1962[1] and Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone was then manufactured and released by Jenapharm in East Germany as Turinabol and Oral Turinabol. Much like other compounds such as Anavar (Oxandrolone),Turinabol was revered by medical personnel and physicians for its ability to provide a fairly distinct separation of its anabolic and androgenic effects, favoring anabolic effects of course. This is one of the reasons why its often compared to compounds such as Anavar or Promobolan. As a result, much like Anavar or Primobolan, Oral-Turinabol saw extensive medical use in not just adult males but in women and children also. At the time, Turinabol was offered in two different concentrations per tablet: 1mg tablets, and 5mg tablets. The 1mg tablets would typically be utilized for individuals traditionally more sensitive to anabolic steroid therapies, such as women and children. Under its medical use at the time, it was prescribed for many different ailments, but was used frequently for the promotion of fat free mass in wasting disorders as well as the promotion of bone strength and mass.

https://www.steroidal.com/steroid-profiles/turinabol/

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
See Tommy's reply. If you would like some detailed info on it, I'll send you some stuff.
Over all though, I know you do not know me, but that is what I would do with wife. I think you would be happier and more satisfied over all.
Don't get me wrong I'm a huge mast fan myself, but not for your wife brother, when tbol is available for her

Don't get me wrong I'm a huge mast fan myself, but not for your wife brother, when tbol is available for her in place.

Bahahahahaa. I'm such a dumass.

My sincerest apologies trainurbody, I was not focused on who I was replying to, the OP because the first post was still in mind, or you after just seeing the question and responding without viewing the member.

If the avi is indeed you, tbol will be a great choice and addition for you.

Trainurbody

Trainurbody

TID Lady Member
Apr 9, 2019

Information in regards to Turinabol was first published in 1962[1] and Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone was then manufactured and released by Jenapharm in East Germany as Turinabol and Oral Turinabol. Much like other compounds such as Anavar (Oxandrolone),Turinabol was revered by medical personnel and physicians for its ability to provide a fairly distinct separation of its anabolic and androgenic effects, favoring anabolic effects of course. This is one of the reasons why its often compared to compounds such as Anavar or Promobolan. As a result, much like Anavar or Primobolan, Oral-Turinabol saw extensive medical use in not just adult males but in women and children also. At the time, Turinabol was offered in two different concentrations per tablet: 1mg tablets, and 5mg tablets. The 1mg tablets would typically be utilized for individuals traditionally more sensitive to anabolic steroid therapies, such as women and children. Under its medical use at the time, it was prescribed for many different ailments, but was used frequently for the promotion of fat free mass in wasting disorders as well as the promotion of bone strength and mass.

Thank you for the information Chief....It is some valuabe information, that I will keep in my files. I should have given you a bit more information. I'm asking for myself, and I'm a female. I've been taking test for over 10 years now, so unfortunately, var, primo, and probably tbol doesn't really work for me. I know those are usually the go to one's for women.

I'm no longer competing, but I have a photo shoot coming up, so I wanted to add a bit more bulk, which is why I was asking about Mast. I tried NPP as well, but again, no gains. I know information is scarce for women, but thought I'd put it out there to you guys that are experienced. Thanks again for the information.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I'm a little surprised to hear you say that you no longer have gains because you've used test for 10 years. I'm not sure that prolonged use would necessarily cause a problem with future gains. But it sounds like you've got plenty of experience, and know your body well, so I'll defer to you. Just surprised to read you say you did not respond to NPP.

Do you change your diet when you're looking to put on some muscle? I wonder if you're getting enough calories.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Have you tried Bold Cyp? If NPP doesnt work I would look into Bold Cyp.....

Trainurbody

Trainurbody

TID Lady Member
Apr 9, 2019
FlyingDragon......I've never heard of Bold Cyp. I take Test Cyp. Is that a particular brand?

Tommyguns2.......I too was surprised that NPP wasn't effective. I did increase my calories by 20%. Perhaps that wasn't enough, but I couldn't seem to eat any more, lol........I did gain 3 lbs. but lost it after getting off. I think it was all water weight. I've considered upping my dose of Test, but a bit concerned about more side effects. I currently take 30 mg. wkly.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
My wife has been on test for 10+ years. She has cycled EQ, Primo and Var. This cycle was Test 10mg eow which is her normal dose. We added Var at the start of her new cycle 10mg ed for 4 weeks, Primo 25mg twice weekly. She was getting some decent gains but nothing spectacular. She works hard, eats well and lots of cardio. We ran out of primo before the end of her cycle (it crashed and I could not get it cleared up). She did not want to drop back to test only so wanted to add Masteron which I know is a DHT aas but she was wanting to see some better gains. She has been on for about 3 weeks at 25mg twice weekly. Her body fat has dropped and she has put on so much muscle it's ridiculous. She does not compete and I know some chicks use this in low dose at the end of the cycle right before contest during a calorie deficit-cutting phase. I could not find anything on what others might be using Dose Wise in this situation.

thoughts?? Other than she should not be using Mast. She understands the downside and her clit is already bigger... no, it's huge so that's not an issue, no acne, no hair loss that we can see. We have less than 2 weeks left on this cycle.

Are there any females using mast at all on here??
What was the final outcome of the Mast cycle good/bad? Did she run another cycle?

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
She was leaner and meaner than ever haha. She loved Mast and she's taking a break from it now after hurting her back during boxing lessons but she'll start another cycle probably come March 1st.

I've never seen here for muscular and lean as when she was on Mast.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
My wife, SS, is a big fan of Mast Prop and has used it with great success. It hasn't caused her any hair loss issues, acne, etc.

Last edited:
Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014

Cool, learned something new. Have heard and have access to Turinabol, just ne'er heard it called tbol before, Thought it was a typo for dbol.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
My wife, SS, is a big fan of Mast Prop and has used it with great success. It hasn't caused her any hair loss issues, acne, etc.
Did she notice more inj pain/burning from the Mast P? Female at the gym is on week 3 of Mast P and strength/hardness is solid, no addition sides beyond HRT, but pain/burning at the inj site that lasts for about 3 days is nasty? Too much BA in the mix or a function of the Prop ester? Would the Mast E be less painful, obviously only once a week dosing (50 mg) vs every 3 days (25 mg). Thoughts?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic