Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Wife added Mast to her cycle and....

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
My wife has been on test for 10+ years. She has cycled EQ, Primo and Var. This cycle was Test 10mg eow which is her normal dose. We added Var at the start of her new cycle 10mg ed for 4 weeks, Primo 25mg twice weekly. She was getting some decent gains but nothing spectacular. She works hard, eats well and lots of cardio. We ran out of primo before the end of her cycle (it crashed and I could not get it cleared up). She did not want to drop back to test only so wanted to add Masteron which I know is a DHT aas but she was wanting to see some better gains. She has been on for about 3 weeks at 25mg twice weekly. Her body fat has dropped and she has put on so much muscle it's ridiculous. She does not compete and I know some chicks use this in low dose at the end of the cycle right before contest during a calorie deficit-cutting phase. I could not find anything on what others might be using Dose Wise in this situation.

thoughts?? Other than she should not be using Mast. She understands the downside and her clit is already bigger... no, it's huge so that's not an issue, no acne, no hair loss that we can see. We have less than 2 weeks left on this cycle.

Are there any females using mast at all on here??

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Which ester? The few girls I know on it enjoy it and have reported the same results as your Mrs.....

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
I would keep the dose the same or drop to one shot a week since its the longer ester.....She appears not to need alot of it for a response.....

Reactions: CFM
Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Cool. Thanks. She really doesn't care too much about sides and we've never gone crazy on the doses. She's 50 years old and health-wise her bloodwork comes back every time perfect (other than creatinine level ) come back higher but she donated a kidney about 12 years ago but it normal for a person with one kidney.

Thanks FD

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
masteron enanthate
I know several women who have used mast successfully in the past with minimal sides. I would suggest she switch to Mast Prop, instead though. If she does begin to have sides or any issue, it will certainly be faster to clear her system with shorter ester. I would suggest she pin no more than 25mg twice a week.

Trainurbody

Trainurbody

TID Lady Member
Apr 9, 2019
My question is did the Mast help her gain, or cut? I've been considering trying it, but I don't need to cut.

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
My question is did the Mast help her gain, or cut? I've been considering trying it, but I don't need to cut.

A couple of the women I mention use it for both, although its generally used during cut.

I would suggest that you actually use tbol instead for your goal here.
Just a thought.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
im with LK !!!

pics??

def keep dose below 50 ew
she will be very very upset when hairloss starts

Trainurbody

Trainurbody

TID Lady Member
Apr 9, 2019
Not familiar with tbol, never used it. Can you give me more info NavyChief?

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
tbol is an excellent oral compound. I think it will give you more size mg for mg compared to var. I think most women who run it, run it at 10mg/day. It does tend to mess with your HDL/LDL and lipids, but they recover after use. Just takes a while.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic