Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Why Use Primobolan?

Mike Singletary

Mike Singletary

Sep 8, 2010
I have never used the primobolan but I see that many people do. I am curious as to what people think are its benefits over other steroids, especially since Primobolan is pretty expensive compared to other products. Doesn't Equipoise produce similar results?

Last edited by a moderator:
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I've never run primo, but many like it. I refuse to pay that much of a premium just to satisfy my curiosity. I just stick with the basics. Test, tren, GH, and then sometimes a few others.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
primo is a mild steriod and if i could afford to i would run it all year round. body recomp like tren but not quite as dramatic. you will loose fat and build muscle. im run it the most when i cruise with test. some like to fake it with mast but in no way would i compare it to EQ.

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
I'd use it when I'm going for serious cut with low cal diet. it really seem to keep my fullness and strength when I diet.

E

etul86

May 9, 2011
I use primo cause I've had really good results with it and you are more likely to keep the gains after your cycle. I mean yeah it is mild and expensive which is a bad combo, But with the right dose, It gives you quality gains.

babybull34

babybull34

Jul 11, 2011
I use it because it has re-comped my body like few other compounds and does so safely. With the right diet, primo is an absolutely amazing cutter and body re-comp compound. Weak? Yes. Expense? Yes. Worth it? Ab-so-fooking-lutely!!!!

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
If you have a reliable UGL source, primo is not really all that expensive. More expensive than test? sure. But not that much more expensive than tren. The effects are similar to tren, on a lesser scale, with virtually no side effects at reasonable doses. One thing I've always wanted to do was run high dose primo (800-1,000mg EW) with a lower dose of test (200-300mg EW) for a cutter to see what the results would be. I've not really experienced side effects on primo yet, so I'd wonder what it would be like at that dosage. Like someone said previously it keeps the muscles pretty full even when cutting. You won't gain a ton of size, but you'll seem bigger as you cut bodyfat and keep those muscles full.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Its my favorite, no question. I have tried many UGL's Primo and from very good sources and I have never been satified that it was even 100% Primo. I have had some horrible fakes that were obvioulsy straight EQ, I have some that I suspected of being masteron E, I have had one dummy think I wouldnt noticed that it had a substancial amount of test p in it. Im always willing to try yet two more 10ml bottles from another guy. But when Im serious, its 100 amp order of the Turkish and thats it. I have never expirienced one single side effect from HG Primo and thats why I like it. I would never run less than 700mg's a week for any less than 10 weeks. Makes me miss SatchBoogie writing this.

Demigod

Demigod

VIP Member
Sep 24, 2010
Primo is good for what it is....not enough bang for the buck in my case however. Gimmie some good cheap test anyday.

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
I'd like to run some primo.Probably work wonders for a old dude like me.

babybull34

babybull34

Jul 11, 2011
I'd like to run some primo.Probably work wonders for a old dude like me.

Cabo Jo, I am surprised you haven't run it yet. I would definitely run it, aim for at least 12 to 16 weeks, no less than 400mg/week. Primo truly is a wonderful recomp, try it, thank me later. ;)

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
primo is a mild steriod and if i could afford to i would run it all year round. body recomp like tren but not quite as dramatic. you will loose fat and build muscle. im run it the most when i cruise with test. some like to fake it with mast but in no way would i compare it to EQ.

The only thing that directly acts on Lipolysis is HGH. Steroids do not directly burn fat, yeah that includes tren. Primo Tren Anavar etc dont burn fat, you still need to diet. If you wanna eat whatever you want and stay lean, GH is your best bet.

Everyone seems to hype of tren as some magical fat burner, when me and a ton of my friends have used a shitload of tren and never noticed its "magical fat burning". Although i believe with proper diet and exercise it can INDIRECTLY burn fat through other techniques.

But dont expect to take tren or primo and eat like shit and have a 6 pack abs and a chizzled body, not gonna happen.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic