Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Why use Insulin?

arnold

arnold

Sep 9, 2010
I've used insulin in the past with GH and had some great results. My question to any of the experts on here is, I know slin is used to shuttle nutrients to the muscle and reduce cortisol but whats the point of injecting slin when you can just secrete it naturally from the pancreas by ingest high glycemic carbs? Is there a difference b/w the two?

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
I get where you coming from with using simple carbs to induce an insulin response post workout but you can never get near the amount naturally then you can from pining slin. Ive used it in the past with success but as Im sure you know slin must be respected or bad shit can happen. I used to get absolutely insane pumps while supplementing with it and recovery was amazing.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
I get where you coming from with using simple carbs to induce an insulin response post workout but you can never get near the amount naturally then you can from pining slin. Ive used it in the past with success but as Im sure you know slin must be respected or bad shit can happen. I used to get absolutely insane pumps while supplementing with it and recovery was amazing.

Hey Puxx, can you provide a detail of your dose, time of administration, and nutrient timing please? Curious minds want to know.....

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Dosing insulin on top of your bodies natty secretion is a supraphysiological dose of slin, its much more potent and much more powerful. Especially when done in higher doses, which I dont reccomend.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Dosing insulin on top of your bodies natty secretion is a supraphysiological dose of slin, its much more potent and much more powerful. Especially when done in higher doses, which I dont reccomend.

What's the highest you've ever used with relatively low side effects bro?

M

mark

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2010
i ran it recently only for 2 weeks just to try it out.i started with only 4 iu and worked up to only 6.but even at such a low dose i felt so full and pumped.i am defienetly going to use it again in a few months with my next cycle.i plan to pin 8ius 3 times a day for 4 days a week.some serious gains will have to be made.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
What's the highest you've ever used with relatively low side effects bro?

Don't do insulin based on a little input off a thread like this. Put in the time and research or risk death..

grayclaws

grayclaws

Aug 23, 2011
My current insulin protocol:
1hour preworkout meal:
10oz fish (easily digestable)
Atleast 60 grams of a low GI carb
Pin humolog at 1unit per 7grams of carbs post meal

Intraworkout drink:
60grams pure maltodextrin
Soluable BCAAS

post workout: