Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Why peptides?

Ironmike72

Ironmike72

Aug 13, 2012
if you wanna go over 6 units of gh, use over six units of gh... If below, use peptides, if you want to save cash and the mind **** of being screwed with bad GH as the weekly threads prove this, lol....

My gf has been on them for the last 6 months now. Funny how EVERYONE who sees her says how her eyes look rested, her skin looks better, compliment her on how much her body has changed and how good her eyes look (of course being in love in yours truely would do that to any lady, lol...) but even her own kids have made the same remarks. She's a bit older so the results can be more dramatic...

The first 3-4 months or so she only used one dose upon wakening of 70mcg of mod grf and 80mcg of G2, we bumped (I say we as I draw the stuff in the syringes for her, lol...) her to 2 shots a day.

Buy from reputable places like extremepeptides or another place you trust and don't get burned!

I use extreme. Great Custer service too!! Fast delivery time!! Ur mainly ancillaries, but may invest I'm some peps when more healed up. (Recovering from torn bicep). Which brings me to the fact the only reason I'm not running a cocktail for arm is a financial one.....

Ironmike72

Ironmike72

Aug 13, 2012
I don't know a single thing about peptides. Never felt the need to look into them since they just seem like some "drug of the moment" flash in the pan sort of thing.

But aren't they just sort of analogues or fragments of GH? More or less? Or something like that, right?

So why use peptides and not GH? What's the purpose?

Gotta agree with BD, not to sound like a prick, there is soooo much info on peps hard to get it all in, plus it seems like they keep commingled out with new ones. The list of peeps out there 2 years ago seems to have almost doubled! I'd look up datbetrue! Ton of good info!

Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
let me say this... everyone READ carefully...

I've run HGH upwards of 8-10ius/day for months and months during contest prep... it offers a visible difference while dieting hard, HOWEVER, for the price, it is NOT worth it..

peptides however, if you use the right ones, and the right doses, can offer amazing benefits, far more superior than HGH, thats the facts, based on my experiences.

Enasni

Enasni

TID Lady Member
Feb 10, 2014
[ QUOTE=Meathead.;348729]let me say this... everyone READ carefully...

I've run HGH upwards of 8-10ius/day for months and months during contest prep... it offers a visible difference while dieting hard, HOWEVER, for the price, it is NOT worth it..

peptides however, if you use the right ones, and the right doses, can offer amazing benefits, far more superior than HGH, thats the facts, based on my experiences.[/QUOTE]
Meathead this begs the questions, which peps at what sort of doses?

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
I don't know a single thing about peptides. Never felt the need to look into them since they just seem like some "drug of the moment" flash in the pan sort of thing.

But aren't they just sort of analogues or fragments of GH? More or less? Or something like that, right?

So why use peptides and not GH? What's the purpose?

They are probably the way of the future for guys that like HGH!
I know a lot of guys now are using just strictly CJC and ghrp's instead of genric HGH from CH!
As the mod Pillar stated in the 2nd post
Benifits are widely vast!
Like he stated, if you don't know ANYTHING about them they are def worth looking into!

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
I am a believer in peps as well, just don't cheap out and read up. Dats stickie on PM has all the info you need. True gh is a better option, but with all the B.S. out of china right now I'm with blue devil, food and aas, and a little igf-1 if you find a good source. The other peps were okay (ghrp's/gngh's) you can spend damn near as much on all the peps as GH. They did keep me lean and the pumps injecting legit lr3 pre w/o is very noticeable, almost painful, but you will know it's legit. But everyone and there brother is getting in the pep game, the key is finding a reputable source. Hearing good things about MP.

Ahh....here is my nemesis!!!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic