Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Why isn't IGF more popular?

D

dan gable

VIP Member
Dec 27, 2017
Ok gents, I know there are a lot of smaller threads on IGF, but I was hoping we could make this one the Go To thread for IGF.

So, why isn't IGF used more frequently? Maybe it's just my preception, but I read a lot of threads where people are running GH and other peptides, but I rarely see people running igf. What's the reason? I know one way you test to see if GH is real is buying testing IGF levels. So why don't you see people running a lot of igf. I have heard of a few potential reasons why but I am not sure if they are valid. Some say that it's because real igf is very expensive, difficult to make, so most of what's out there isn't real igf. I have heard some say that once you recon it, the IGF is only good for a day at most. This one doesn't make sense to me because if that were the case, why would they make 1mg vials considering a common dose is usually around 100-150mcg. Some say that the short half life of igf (not as relevent for DES or LR3) limits the results you can achieve.

I remember way back in the day on bolex when IGF was fairly new, it was really popular. Big Tree sold "Media" and "receptor" grade igf kits for I think $150 a kit. The kit came with 1000 mcg of IGF, and a bottle of AA and he said you couldn't use BAC water to recon it. What do you guys use to recon it?

I am currently using it in my right shoulder to hopefully help with healing and, to help the stabilzer muscles grow. I rotate between the different delts etc.

So, I would really like to hear from those of you who have used IGF and or who have researched it. If you can give your thoughts on the questions above, great, but I would like this thread to be comprehensive so feel free to post any good IGF related info.

Thanks for any info you can provide!

dg

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Because it's all bogus. All that shit coming out of China and these research chems etc is all trash.

Real IGF is so expensive none of us bums could actually afford it.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
very expensive to make and use.
It is speculated that IGF is why these Arab trainers are pumping out monsters in UAE. They have legit gov labs and can get that shit for reals. We use GH for the IGF mostly.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Check out this SDS Page test done one some IGF-1 Lr3 I use to sell
IGF-1 LR3 · Average Molar mass - 9,118 kDA

Look where BT's IGF-1 Lr3 was compaired to Jintropin IGF-1 Lr3. Prety nice thick bands too. The Kefie's were just a reference.

IGF-1-LI.jpg

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic