Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Why is Estrogen Bad?

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Please provide your input here. Should we keep this one to men? Then start a separate one for women after we answer the questions, fallacies, misconceptions? Brains are going to explode. Remember we are talking simply about TRT, health, longevity, Not becoming Mr. O but simply being as optimally healthy as possible.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I'll take a stab at it...

At certain ratios to test it will cause some issues like gyno.

It's not entirely bad and has anabolic properties

M

Misti

TID Lady Member
Apr 22, 2013
So I cannot answer yet?

(I think it gives men boobies)

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
So I cannot answer yet?

(I think it gives men boobies)

You can answer. I want to start 2 seperate threads or theyll get confusing, one for men, one for women.

yes estrogen could cause gyno. At that point you would treat it with an AI. So, why is everyone on cycles of therpay on an AI since not everyone has Gyno symptoms?

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
I'll take a stab at it...

At certain ratios to test it will cause some issues like gyno.

It's not entirely bad and has anabolic properties

Is that relative meaning different in everyone or is there a number you treat it at? Yes it also does have good properties. Why is probably 85% of the people on the boards on an AI?

Jimmyinkedup

Jimmyinkedup

Aug 22, 2012
Elevated Estrogen in Males=
*Increased Risk of Heart Disease
*Increased risk of Prostate cancer
*Increased blood clotting
*Increased risk of Hypertension (high blood pressure)
* Increased risk of cardiovascular event or stroke.
*Gynecomastia
* Improper Fluid Balance (or water retention)
*Estrogens relationship with other hormones. For example, Estrogen has a proportional
relationship with the hormone Prolactin. An increase in Estrogen results in an increase
in Prolactin.

Thats why you use an AI to manage estrogen. Keep e2 in range to avoid all of the above, yet still get the benefits e2 has to offer.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Elevated Estrogen in Males=
*Increased Risk of Heart Disease
*Increased risk of Prostate cancer
*Increased blood clotting
*Increased risk of Hypertension (high blood pressure)
* Increased risk of cardiovascular event or stroke.
*Gynecomastia
* Improper Fluid Balance (or water retention)
*Estrogens relationship with other hormones. For example, Estrogen has a proportional
relationship with the hormone Prolactin. An increase in Estrogen results in an increase
in Prolactin.

Thats why you use an AI to manage estrogen. Keep e2 in range to avoid all of the above, yet still get the benefits e2 has to offer.

Really? Please, can you provide the medical studies backing the above? If you can, I will walk away with my tail between my legs but since I can tell you copied and pasted the above who is your source and what are their credentials? Until recently i would have high fived you and said good job too. Im not proclaiming to be a self made guru. What I'am doing is coming back with info that was factually collected to allow you all to make educated decisions. The ** above are like a disease for new and even vets. No one looks into where that info came from.
Also, did you know **Fun Fact** Estrogen has been used to TREAT PROSTATE CANCER FOR OVER 50 YEARS SUCCESSFULLY.
One more fun fact. Did you know a average male teenagers estrogen level is around 80? Why arent every one of them on AI's?
Off to train legs. I will post up some stats for you all later.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Estrogen give me extremely untolerable anxiety and depression. They have me feeling week and soft for no reason at all and I even tear up when listening songs that otherwise wouldn't affect me. Excess estrogen is the devil.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Is that relative meaning different in everyone or is there a number you treat it at? Yes it also does have good properties. Why is probably 85% of the people on the boards on an AI?

I am the first to tell people to cut their AI. Most take it cause they think they will get super bloated on cycle or they will absolutely grow tits.

Only time I use an AI is if my nips get itchy or my mood is nasty. I don't have access to a lab for more frequent bloodwork.

creekrat

creekrat

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2012
I believe that estro is dependant on the person. That being said there has to be a law of diminishing return both on the low and high sides. I don't believe in treating anything unless one is symptomatic and the issue being treated ie either the only or most logical cause. Why treat something if there are no issues or symptoms related to it. On the flip side, one can be in the "normal" range and be symptomatic. At this point you would treat because the person is symptomatic

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Estrogen give me extremely untolerable anxiety and depression. They have me feeling week and soft for no reason at all and I even tear up when listening songs that otherwise wouldn't affect me. Excess estrogen is the devil.

What were you running that you got an estrogen spike? Did you do blood to know it was estrogen? otherwise assuming it was estrogen is just an assumption. How can you say estrogen leaves you feeling weak and soft? Diet changes leave me weak and soft if my carbs are low. Fats make me soft and water retentive. I dont mean to offend you but you are making unsubstantiated claims unless you have your blood done, weren't taking a metric f-load of drugs, and had a diet on point. there are so many variables in that statement its literally un provable unless you can help us out. Remember were talking HRT/TRT dosages and drugs. Anything outside of that relam I really cant answer that because we dont study it in the courses. Hmmmm maybe a doctor needs to have a medical bodybuilding course lol.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic