Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Why are the boards suffering?

inhuman88

inhuman88

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2014
Internet bullying is real. I'm sure theres a hotline you can call. I'm sorry your safe space was invaded.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Internet bullying is real. I'm sure theres a hotline you can call. I'm sorry your safe space was invaded.

Yeah, yeah, whatever. You will fade out just like the assholes before you. Then there will be another. You guys are a dime a dozen. Go be a hero for your SJW pals.

inhuman88

inhuman88

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2014
Yeah, yeah, whatever. You will fade out just like the assholes before you. Then there will be another. You guys are a dime a dozen. Go be a hero for your SJW pals.

That might be the nicest thing youve said to me, and to think i was worried we'd have to stop being friends. :)

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
latest

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
I will say Gunslinger your kinda being immature about the whole thing. The initial reason for all the "bad blood" was the dumbest damn argument ever. I mean both sides were being idiots and way wrong. 2 groups of grown men, juice head weight lifters arguing over the importance of genetics vs drugs in going pro. The craziest part both sides are wrong in that its a combination of all factors each being nearly equally important and needed; while a combination of several being able to over power a lacking one should need be.
Thats neither here nor there.
You gave if-y advice and people called you on it. It happens. I've done it as we all have. Taking it so serious and jumping on this board and slurring AB isnt the way to handle it. These boards are a venue for people to learn from those of us with some experience And those of us with some experience and a leaning to training and giving advise to hone our talents and knowledge further. When ever you do that your going to have disagreements and the important thing is to learn from them whether you agree or not.

Its not like all this is the result of politics talk. Were talking dosage and AI for Christ sake

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
The problem was not the if-y advice as you say. I simply stated what works for me. As others were doing. The problem was that several people already had issues with me from the genetics thread and it carried over to 3-4 different threads. Basically the same few ppl were following me all over the board going off about anything I said. No matter if it was a simple "welcome to the board". I'm not slurring AB just pointing out a problem that is on many boards. AB just happens to be one of them. The same problem was here years ago until some things changed. As for the "politics talk" inhuman88 started that shit with the whole "safe space" bullshit. He has a thread dedicated to me with 2 full pages of basically him ranting to himself. But I'm the immature one? lol

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Whatever the beef is leave it over there. Don't want it here. Gunslingers been around a long ass time and welcome here. So zip it lock it put it in your pocket .

I don't have the answer to this question. Yes it gets old with some of the newer personalities that come aboard. Hell I see it in life as well. There are plenty of good personalities that come aboard as well though

inhuman88

inhuman88

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2014
The problem was not the if-y advice as you say. I simply stated what works for me. As others were doing. The problem was that several people already had issues with me from the genetics thread and it carried over to 3-4 different threads. Basically the same few ppl were following me all over the board going off about anything I said. No matter if it was a simple "welcome to the board". I'm not slurring AB just pointing out a problem that is on many boards. AB just happens to be one of them. The same problem was here years ago until some things changed. As for the "politics talk" inhuman88 started that shit with the whole "safe space" bullshit. He has a thread dedicated to me with 2 full pages of basically him ranting to himself. But I'm the immature one? lol

You really can't help but play the victim can you? There's no reason for you to lie gs, anyone that cares about this stupid bullshit can go read it at ab and see for themselves how you threw a tantrum.
You can make all the excuses for why you did it but the fact remains that you still acrid like a child and threw a tantrum.

F

Flex-Appeal

Apr 23, 2017
As with anything else in life...there are the ones who talk about it and the ones who are about it.
There's a clear division

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic