Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Who's right?...

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
This is a convo from bodybuilding.com...I hope am not violating any rules...Anyway, one is saying we should have learned a valuable lesson from the S. Korean's and the other is saying it is horse manure...Who's right?...I have no clue....

Originally Posted by Farley1324

"They learned from prior outbreaks (which we did not because we're stupid and won't learn from others)

And they invade very seriously into privacy, very proactively

Oh, and they wear masks

https://theconversation.com/coronavi...illance-134068

Super misleading. We're "Stupid" South Korea monitors GPS locations of phones, CCTV info, and credit cards to track people and asses which corona virus patients have come into contact with other individuals potentially creating a threat. Let me know how that would work in America where people are being tracked on camera, their credit card history being monitored/tacked, and their phone records tracked, in order to figure out who was in fact in contact with who. My guess is you couldn't even get the phone records, which is why I scoff at anyone who brings up this example "

Last edited:
S

So1970

Oct 28, 2019
You cant give up your rights for protection and security or your rights will be slowly eroded to the point that you have none. I understand the fear and uncertainty people are feeling but this too will pass. We will get through this

Pooh6369

Pooh6369

Oct 13, 2019
In the issue of Corona they saw the signs early on and tested and isolated early. They reacted in January and were averaging 10-15k test a day. Bottom line they read the signs earlier. And leaned from MERS outbreak.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
...I understand the fear and uncertainty people are feeling but this too will pass. We will get through this

We will, BUT, we all will still come to our demise, anyway!...One way or the other, ALL of US will go!...That's the sad, sad, bad truth!....NO ONE beats death in the long run!...NOBODY!!!!...Ask Methuselah, if ya don't believe me!....:)

Now, I'm off to hit a chord or two!...Thank I'm gonna start with a little TP...

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
our new slogan should be: land of the unfree home of the not so brave.

it’s sad what this country has turned into. it’s disgusting. the government purposely destroyed the country. they destroyed hundreds of millions of lives all on purpose and very few people even care.

you do not live in a free society. if you think you do you’ve been brainwashed by the government.

I am so pissed off and angry at the government. it oppress us takes away our liberties and freedoms taxes the shit out of us regulates us tells us how to live what to do and when to do it. anyone who willingly gives up their rights and freedoms is a fool and you’re part of the problem.

so now I’m at the point where why the fuck would I stand for the national anthem or pledge my allegiance to the flag that does nothing but take away my freedoms and liberties and tries to oppress me on a daily basis. I love my country and a lot of things about it. I despise the government. I would literally if I had the chance take up arms to fight a revolution against it. unfortunately that’s a fairytale at this moment.

The government has destroyed this country on purpose. what other way could you put it? I mean you shut down states and the country, what the fuck do you expect to happen? many people including myself saw this coming a mile away. this is just a beginning. this country will never be the same. most jobs are not coming back. most businesses aren’t going to reopen. it’s over life as you knew it. looting has already begun. think a month from now how bad it’s going to get. 53% of the American people live paycheck to paycheck. they’re gonna need some essential goods. in the rioting and looting is going to get out of control.

soon you’re going to see cities towns states failing too. they’re all going bankrupt just like the federal government is. it’s kind of difficult to run a town or city a state when there’s very little to almost no tax revenue because the government completely fucked us by shutting down businesses and commerce.

it’s too bad that people let the government grow so big that a revolution could never be successful unless we have about 100 million people stand up and take action.

declaration of independence July 4, 1776:

“That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government”

https://www.archives.gov/founding-docs/declaration-transcript

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." -Benjamin Franklin

it’s amazing how smart are founding fathers were and understood the true meaning of freedom and liberty. our current leaders are a bunch of dumbasses who want nothing more than control and power over the people.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Devastating our working families, small business owners, designating 80% of workers as "nonessential". Talk about a gut punch. Meanwhile, generational welfare rats take no financial hits. Pissing on the masses to possibly save <.1% of the population.

Wrecking a good economy to save 1,000,000 people, many of which already have one foot in the grave, is beyond preposterous!

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I want you to think I am.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
our new slogan should be: land of the unfree home of the not so brave.

it’s sad what this country has turned into. it’s disgusting. the government purposely destroyed the country. they destroyed hundreds of millions of lives all on purpose and very few people even care.

you do not live in a free society. if you think you do you’ve been brainwashed by the government.

I am so pissed off and angry at the government. it oppress us takes away our liberties and freedoms taxes the shit out of us regulates us tells us how to live what to do and when to do it. anyone who willingly gives up their rights and freedoms is a fool and you’re part of the problem.

so now I’m at the point where why the fuck would I stand for the national anthem or pledge my allegiance to the flag that does nothing but take away my freedoms and liberties and tries to oppress me on a daily basis. I love my country and a lot of things about it. I despise the government. I would literally if I had the chance take up arms to fight a revolution against it. unfortunately that’s a fairytale at this moment.

The government has destroyed this country on purpose. what other way could you put it? I mean you shut down states and the country, what the fuck do you expect to happen? many people including myself saw this coming a mile away. this is just a beginning. this country will never be the same. most jobs are not coming back. most businesses aren’t going to reopen. it’s over life as you knew it. looting has already begun. think a month from now how bad it’s going to get. 53% of the American people live paycheck to paycheck. they’re gonna need some essential goods. in the rioting and looting is going to get out of control.

soon you’re going to see cities towns states failing too. they’re all going bankrupt just like the federal government is. it’s kind of difficult to run a town or city a state when there’s very little to almost no tax revenue because the government completely fucked us by shutting down businesses and commerce.

it’s too bad that people let the government grow so big that a revolution could never be successful unless we have about 100 million people stand up and take action.

declaration of independence July 4, 1776:

“That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government”

https://www.archives.gov/founding-docs/declaration-transcript

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." -Benjamin Franklin

it’s amazing how smart are founding fathers were and understood the true meaning of freedom and liberty. our current leaders are a bunch of dumbasses who want nothing more than control and power over the people.
This shit right here sent a chill up my spine. I couldnt have said it any better myself!
This is just a preview of things to come, and there isn't a DAMN thing we can do about it now

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic