Who's Going To Be In SuperBowl XLVI

Discussion in 'NFL Pick'em Discussion' started by admin, Aug 20, 2011.

1. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Aug 11, 2010
    Make your pick here and we"ll check this thread at the end of the season and hand out a prize. Im going with New England and Green Bay. New England Wins it all.

2. PECS

PECS VIP Member

Aug 20, 2011
    Saints vs. Patriots... we kill Brady/Billichek again, but this time it's for the Lombardi.

3. HisAngriness

HisAngriness Fancypants VIP

Mar 23, 2011
    Eagles vs. Jets
    remember where you heard it first

KBD likes this.
  4. PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance Strength Pimp Staff Member

Feb 27, 2011
    The patriots but the other team will be too scared to show up

5. BlueDevil

BlueDevil VIP Member

Jul 9, 2011
    Green bay over New England.

I've picked the Super Bowl winner before the season started two years in a row so hopefully my streak continues.

6. IronInsanity

IronInsanity TID Board Of Directors

May 3, 2011
    Steelers over Saints

7. Rancor418

Rancor418 VIP Member

Aug 8, 2011
    This is my pick also. Who Dat!

8. JackMehoff

JackMehoff New Member

Sep 4, 2011
    AFC: Patriots. Tom Brady will drag his team there. He really is that good. We've been blessed in this era of the NFL to watch Tom Brady, Peyton Manning and my dude Kurt Warner (go ahead and say he doesn't deserve to be named with those 2, then look at his stats, and look at the 2 franchises he took to the superbowl. Damn guy deserves 2 spots in the Hall, one for each piece of shit franchise that he made respectable). But the most elite QBs in the history of the game played in this era

NFC: Atlanta
    . They've been right on the brink of their breakout run for a few years now. I think this is their year. I wish I could say my Cards, but this is a rebuilding year, their record will be respectable, but mostly thanks to playing scrubs every but one or 2. They need the one season to get used to eachother

HisAngriness likes this.
  9. KBD

KBD I Look Good...

Sep 13, 2010
    Eagles Vs Jets

Same pick as HA

10. HisAngriness

Mar 23, 2011
    i agree 100% on Kurt Warner. he has had his ups and downs in the league, but the numbers dont lie.
    not to mention he's one of, if not THE classiest guys to ever play the game. they dont make em like him anymore...

11. irish_2003

irish_2003 MuscleHead

Dec 12, 2010
    Packers vs Pats......Green Bay destroys the urban legend of Tom Brady that once was..............

those who picked the Eagles are fucking retarded........they won't even win their division.....when it's all said and done, the Eagles will realize that getting rid of Kevin Kolb and giving Vick a big contract were the worst decisions in team history......this is Andy Reid's last year....he's on the hotseat

12. HisAngriness

Mar 23, 2011
    ^^^ wont even win the division huh?
    who do you predict will beat them out for it. i mean the giants not only have done nothing to improve that team, but they have lost key players (Boss, Osi); the cowgirls are in a rebuilding year under a new head coach and new coordinators; and i know your not talking about the Rex Grossman (or Jake Locker) led 'skins...