Whole Foods Pizza

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
This, for sure!!

What does a slice set you back?

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Per slice is $4. For two, you get a massive bulk discount for $7.50. They're big, floppy slices, and two is just the right amount for me. I only eat this kind of stuff Saturday nights, though, so if I could stuff three or four slices down, I would.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I have never tried any of the hot prepared foods or pizza there. I always get pissed off when I try to shop there because of the people, lines, and how freaking expensive everything is. I will take your word it’s good. I only get pizza a few times a year when I pass through Chicago and get the Tavern thin crust. Otherwise I’m not eating subpar pizza, I’ll wait. (Btw please excuse my A$$holiness attitude while I’m dieting).

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I made my own Friday, one was tomato, basil, mozzarella. The other was baked eggplant, basil, ricotta and mozzarella.
I'm not a grocery store pizza guy.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
This is true. I usually want Mexican for my bad meal and then hit up Whole Foods for some butter chocolate chip cookies for dessert. But sometimes they have pizza so I grabbed some and made room for it. Just don't have enough bad meals to spread around to venture out right now, though. It's definitely better than the chains like Papa John's and especially Domino's. There are innumerable independent pizza places around.. just never went.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Galaxial is a word, typically referring to the Milky Way. FD loves a cream filled center.
I knew that but figured "coaxial" was more up FD's alley.
But you may be a step ahead of me if you know he prefers his cream filled ......

blm

blm

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2023
I stop in from time to time and tear up their pizza or Al a carte foods, if I'm working in that area. It's outside of my 'lunch budget's but it's worth the exception occasionally. Everything they make is great quality. I despise the regulars. Typically very rude and entitled old folk or hippy liberal types that smell like an old gym laundry basket. A few months ago an old lady drove her Mercedes through the front doors. I guess handicapped parking want close enough, lol.

L

lamarclark09

Mar 13, 2023
When I hear the word pizza I go straight to my happy place i.e. Dominos and Papa Johns. For me it’s either pizza from these places or no pizza at all. But hearing you guys talk about whole foods pizza I might actually try one to see what is all the hype about.

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
Dont be such a mamaluke eating that stugots pizza, Unless the Italian man has hair coming out of the back of his shirt... your pizza ain't shit. ......................Capisci?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic