Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Whole Eggs and Meat protien are my staple

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
UOTE=Someanddone;68619]Wasn't it you that posted that opinions are like assholes......?

Arguing absorption time is not absurd ketsugo. I never said that egg whites are the best thing to have post workout. I stated that I don't even use egg whites. My post workout shake is 15g BCAAs with 30g hydrolyzed whey. I was just stating that a time where egg whites would be better than whole eggs would be post workout, and I stand by that statement. Fats ABSOLUTELY slow down digestion time of anything ingested. If digestion times are a "trivial notion", then would drinking casein after a workout and hydrolyzed whey before bed be just as effective as the opposite?

Please provide proof that egg whites are not a complete protein, because I just did some googling and I can't find that info. In fact.... Egg White Protein Nutrition Information | LIVESTRONG.COITM[/QUOTE]

THE POINT IS.....THAT. YOLKS ARE MORE COMPLETE...PERIOD. NOW IF YS CANT FIND THAT, THEN IM SORRY. THERE IS NO SANE REASON TO CHOOSE WHITES. THERE IS CLEAR SCIENTIFIC PROOF THAT YOLKS CONTAIN MORE NUTRIENTS AND WHITES ARE JUST PROTIEN AND THE EVIDENCE IS SO CLEAR IT ALMOST KNOCKS ONE OVER THE HEAD. WE GOT 3 POSTS FULL OF REFERENCES NOT IPINIONS. IT SEEMS THE ONLY OPINIONS ARE THOSE STUBBORN INDIVIDUALS THAT REFUSE TO SEE THE LIGHT. EAT WHOLE EGGS, WHITES ARE NOT BETTER FOR LOSING WEIGHT OR CHOLESTORAL. THEY ARE ONLY BETTER FOR THOSE WHO WONT FALL FOR COMMON SENSE AND DECADES OF RECENT SCIENCE.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
UOTE=Someanddone;68619]Wasn't it you that posted that opinions are like assholes......?

Arguing absorption time is not absurd ketsugo. I never said that egg whites are the best thing to have post workout. I stated that I don't even use egg whites. My post workout shake is 15g BCAAs with 30g hydrolyzed whey. I was just stating that a time where egg whites would be better than whole eggs would be post workout, and I stand by that statement. Fats ABSOLUTELY slow down digestion time of anything ingested. If digestion times are a "trivial notion", then would drinking casein after a workout and hydrolyzed whey before bed be just as effective as the opposite?

Please provide proof that egg whites are not a complete protein, because I just did some googling and I can't find that info. In fact.... Egg White Protein Nutrition Information | LIVESTRONG.COITM[/QUOTE]

THE POINT IS.....THAT. YOLKS ARE MORE COMPLETE...PERIOD. NOW IF YS CANT FIND THAT, THEN IM SORRY. THERE IS NO SANE REASON TO CHOOSE WHITES. THERE IS CLEAR SCIENTIFIC PROOF THAT YOLKS CONTAIN MORE NUTRIENTS AND WHITES ARE JUST PROTIEN AND THE EVIDENCE IS SO CLEAR IT ALMOST KNOCKS ONE OVER THE HEAD. WE GOT 3 POSTS FULL OF REFERENCES NOT IPINIONS. IT SEEMS THE ONLY OPINIONS ARE THOSE STUBBORN INDIVIDUALS THAT REFUSE TO SEE THE LIGHT. EAT WHOLE EGGS, WHITES ARE NOT BETTER FOR LOSING WEIGHT OR CHOLESTORAL. THEY ARE ONLY BETTER FOR THOSE WHO WONT FALL FOR COMMON SENSE AND DECADES OF RECENT SCIENCE.
YES WHEY AND BCAAS ARE BETTER AND QUICKER. THE ARGYEMENT IS THAT WHITES HAVE NO BENEFIT. YOU WANT LOWER CALS? EAT 2 WHOLE INSTEAD OF 4.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
YES WHEY AND BCAAS ARE BETTER AND QUICKER. THE ARGYEMENT IS THAT WHITES HAVE NO BENEFIT. YOU WANT LOWER CALS? EAT 2 WHOLE INSTEAD OF 4.

Not sure why you're replying to a post I made 11 days ago in all caps. Why so pissy? I should let your obsessive posts speak for themselves, but I'm afraid some members may miss the good stuff, so I'll break it down a little bit.

1. You have ignored every post I've made, and there are many of them, that acknowledge the fact that whole eggs are a more complete meal.

2. You call me "stubborn" and say I "refuse to see the light". What light is that Ketsugo? I don't even eat egg whites. This whole brick-wall-argument has been about me proving to you that egg whites ARE a complete protein and are not devoid AS A PROTEIN SOURCE. I have proven that. It's not my opinion as you say, it is FACT.

3. Copy and paste one single time that I posted NOT to eat egg yolks to lower cholesterol. You can't, because I never said it. In fact, show me one single time that I said not to eat whole eggs.

4. "Decades of recent science". Awesome quote. 'Nuff said.

5. "Whites have no benefit". I'll give you the rest of the day (while I'm sleeping) to amend that statement and save some face.

Again, not sure why you drummed this up, but it would've been wise to let it be.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic