Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Who Works out solo?

hoodlum

hoodlum

MuscleHead
Jan 3, 2012
I train by myself most of the time but I would prefer a partner. Find when I do train with a good one, they push me to do the extra few reps and help out form quiet a bit.

S

SugarFree

Feb 23, 2012
I work out at home by myself. Has worked great for 2 years. Currently I have an in-home trainer that comes for a session once per week.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
I have been training solo for awhile but recently took on mrs redneck add a training partner, adapting has sucked for me but happy to have her on board. Personally I believe I got better work out solo cuz its just me and the iron, but rhett mrs its into it so that's making it easier.

H

HomeGrown

Oct 30, 2011
I lift alone

The benefits are you dont have to wait around

the down side when I need someone to push me I am screwed
When I want to lift heavy I don't have a spotter and I have to stop a couple reps sooner than if I did have a spotter

My last training partner was great we were about as strong as each other and I got super strong working out with him.
Then he got a job lol

J

J_J

Mar 28, 2012
I go to the gym late at night, usually get there @ 1AM but its usually between midnight - 2AM after I've had a nice sized dinner and hung out with one of my friends for a while to relax.

I need the leg press all to myself the past few months on my quest to leg press 1,000 pounds 1,000 times within 100 minutes time. More than 2/3 of the way there and it takes me just under an hour to get @ 700 reps done. I want some people there to witness me achieving that goal though when I do it, so I should probably start going to the gym a little earlier.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic