What's New?

Who used to post at The Iron Trybe?

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Now we're getting somewhere!!!:)

Yea, I talk to Hulk/HA fairly regular....and obviously, the man above me does too....good seeing ya Cobra!;)

Hulk lives in Ohio now too, he and his wife (they finally got married, lol).

Sappho!!! That's exactly who I was thinking of! She was one of the best female posters ever on the forums, she and MS/retropump.

Anybody ever talk to Wodin?

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
MadMick is a member here however hasn't been here in years. Haven't seen WODIN since EF was popular 15 years ago.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
That really sucks that MM passed away, he was a good dude from all the years I knew him. If anybody runs into Peaches, please give my condolences and tell her to stop in and say some time if she is ever up to it. Last I seen of Wodin was at IT probably 10+ years ago, and it was a rare occasion when he did pop in.

I need to try and see how Ranger is doing, one of the best guys you could ever get to know.

StriKing_Cobra

StriKing_Cobra

Trybal T&A Conveyor
Nov 30, 2016
Hey Mr. BMJ!

I sort of thought the whole MM story was common knowledge but its not. I'm not going to get into details but things didn't end well with him and Peaches. She's doing great though these days.

I haven't talked to Sappho in years, she was on FB for a little while and then deactivated her account. We used to keep contact on email but its been years. She still amazes me how she could squat 455 with no ACL!

Last I heard from Ranger was when he published that book he wrote. Not long after he was off FB.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
SC, I think I got a little bit of the jist of MM...very sad. If you run into Peaches, tell her to stop in sometime to say hi.

Yea, both Sappho and MS were both freaks. I know MS lives in New Zealand, but last I heard from her was when IT was still up. She had like a PhD in Pharmacogenetics, a MS in Biochem, and a Bs in nutrition......and Forestry:D

Same here with me in regards to Ranger. After his book and him deactivating his FB, I haven't heard anything since from him.

A lot of good people have come and gone. Makes me wonder a lot what has happened to the missing.

btw....tell 'Hulk' to stop trying to send Democrats out to Cali...lol;)

StriKing_Cobra

StriKing_Cobra

Trybal T&A Conveyor
Nov 30, 2016
Dude Hulk's post hahaha! :eek:

I honestly didn't know what Sappho did career-wise, thats impressive!

MS is...? Ms. Squat?

I'll add you to the IT FB group I made, if you want, let me know!

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
What was the "Aussie Amazon's" handle again? I know her name Bronwyn but forgot what she posted under.

StriKing_Cobra

StriKing_Cobra

Trybal T&A Conveyor
Nov 30, 2016
Callisto.

Mike if you go to the "Files" tab in the FB group, you will find the "Screen name cheat sheet" I posted up a while back.

R

RAEF

Apr 28, 2017
I just had to sign up for this board when I did a quick search to see if the irontrybe was still around. Yeah, I was there too. I was around before that, when everyone was on mesomorph... Had a couple folks I spent the most time talking with: Spook and ITAwolf. Thank you for this thread!

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Spook, didn't he look like the dude from Nickleback ;)

StriKing_Cobra

StriKing_Cobra

Trybal T&A Conveyor
Nov 30, 2016
Hopefully he doesn't look like that anymore. lol

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
I remember a lot of this. I went on IT a bit, but probably didn't post much.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic