Ethan7400
What's New?

Who used to post at The Iron Trybe?

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Was thinking of this site a few days ago, who all were members there? A lot of good people used to post there. What happened to Kronk?

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I hung and mod'ed there for many years as "Bronc". I still see C-Ditty (Lou) around the NPC/IFBB shows once in a while. I think Kronk married his sister. I'll have to ask him when I see him again. Besides you, rAJJIN, Joker, RogueLacy, Madmick (RIP), and a few others. I'm not sure who went where when IronTrybe went dark.

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
Yea I remember that board for sure.
I picked up a good bit of Knowledge from the guys in the conversion forum.
That was Iron Addicts site?

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Hey raj, no it wasn't Iron Addicts site. Iron Trybe was owned by a member that went by the name Kronk. He and a bunch of members left EF around 2004 and formed their own forum. He shut it down years back though.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I hung and mod'ed there for many years as "Bronc". I still see C-Ditty (Lou) around the NPC/IFBB shows once in a while. I think Kronk married his sister. I'll have to ask him when I see him again. Besides you, rAJJIN, Joker, RogueLacy, Madmick (RIP), and a few others. I'm not sure who went where when IronTrybe went dark.

Wait, MadMick passed away? WTF? What did he pass away from and when? Was he still married with Peaches when this happened?

Yea, I still talk to HorseAss/Hulk every now and then as we both mod over at AFboard and are on FB. Same with Iron God, Ranger (been a while), and all those guys too. I know CJB and a few others all keep in contact with each other. There was that one female MOD who was a wealth of info, I forgot her name, I think she was Lesbian. That board, EF before it, and AFboard at times all had a very strong female presence. I was hoping you'd reply to this thread;)

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
Hey raj, no it wasn't Iron Addicts site. Iron Trybe was owned by a member that went by the name Kronk. He and a bunch of members left EF around 2004 and formed their own forum. He shut it down years back though.

Dang I'm getting old and forgetful.
What was Iron Addicts site called? I know he helped me out some as well as some of his members.
Pretty sure it was his site that had the good conversion forum. A Guy name Superchicken maybe? Its been a LONG time now.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I think IA's board was just called "Iron Addicts" IIRC. Man, I haven't been there in years.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
MadMick: Nat (Peaches) told a bunch of peeps on the Iron Trybe Facebook group had to be 3-4yrs or so ago. Not sure the particulars but he was a good dude and helped me out a few times with some Quality Vet (lol) back in the day. Pretty sure he was down in FL with Peaches when he passed.

Sappho was that hot lesbian BB'er. I met her (or somebody pretending to be) at the Toronto Pro a few years ago and she wasn't putting up fake avatars...she was quite a specimen :D

StrikingCobra still maintains a FB group and a good portion of the OG Trybe is there at least loosely (most folks not big on talking on FB)

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Iron Trybe.jpg

Iron Trybe mods.jpg

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
That's too cool thanks Mugz

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
b fold the truth/Clint Darden still all over YouTube. Funny guy and vids are good.
geisha is now a cop (lol) and I think she's still a MMA/Muay Thai fighter (she's been here as Ruby not too active)
Hulk/HorseAss prolly still keeps in touch with Rob da Filthy, both were from NY/NJ area
StrikingCobra is a BIG boy now. Powerlifter out in Ohio put on about 100lbs since his IT days. We're still friends on FB and play a few games of Call of Duty on PSN from time to time.
Bronc turned out to be a fat Midwestern house wife who did a great cut and paste job ;)

StriKing_Cobra

StriKing_Cobra

Trybal T&A Conveyor
Nov 30, 2016
Thaaa hell is going on up in here!? Hey I just wanted to let everyone know that I really only put on about 50lbs....just wanted to clear the air on that. lol

Nice looking forum here. I haven't done the forum thing much since IT shut down, i'll definitely be around once in awhile.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic