Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Who plays what?

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Anyone play a musical instrument other then skin flute?

Seriously, though? If so post a pic of your gear?

I have a couple guitars .... hadn't played for 20 years and just picked it back up. Guitar is like weight training when you stop playing your gains arelost.

It's been just slightly easier then starting as a beginner. I've really enjoying playing again thru this covid fiasco.

At work now .. I'll post a few pics later.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Anyone play a musical instrument other then skin flute?

This hit home! Claranet in the band for 8 years. Yeah, go ahead, have fun with picking on the old man.

Truthfully, I wish I put all that practice into playing the piano or guitar. I sing for shit but either of those would be time well spent.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I have a Gibson SG Bass that my grandmom played back in the day. I always say I’m gonna find the time to learn that phat Bass line from Night Court...some day..

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
This hit home! Claranet in the band for 8 years. Yeah, go ahead, have fun with picking on the old man.

Truthfully, I wish I put all that practice into playing the piano or guitar. I sing for shit but either of those would be time well spent.
screw that bro. Playing any instrument is cool.

Reactions: 5.0
midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I have a Gibson SG Bass that my grandmom played back in the day. I always say I’m gonna find the time to learn that phat Bass line from Night Court...some day..
I've never played a bass but would dig it. Plug it in bro!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic