Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Who is the Strongest man in history?

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I hear conflicting reports. Is Kaz a good guy? I've heard some say he is an asshole and others say he is great guy. I suppose its kind of like Captain Kirk Koworski. You piss the guy off, things don't go well.

Bah!!!!! He is a very nice humble guy ! I've met him and drank with him.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
It's a Strongman forum bro...."strong" could be interpreted in many ways. Watching Pud (for his size especially) OHP 365 for reps was pretty insane....he was at the top once I started watching espn at 3am in my late teens....was him and Magnus going back and forth for a bit, then.

Right... which is why I broke it down to different types of strength. Pud was on top b/c many of the top competitors was competing in IFSA and not in WSM fed. Pressing 365 for reps is strong but Z can OHP 500 with little effort and that's just not human.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Right... which is why I broke it down to different types of strength. Pud was on top b/c many of the top competitors was competing in IFSA and not in WSM fed. Pressing 365 for reps is strong but Z can OHP 500 with little effort and that's just not human.

Yea, that's just fawkin stupid weight.

bigaldevlin

bigaldevlin

Mar 9, 2015
im so biased to bill kazmaeir - he will always be one of he best strongmen of all time and it scarehow big he would be if he was born these days instead.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I'd add Misha K. to the list since he's been at the top in all strength sports.... strongman, powerlifting, highland games, and olympic weightlifting.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
^^^^agreed. Mk. Is well rounded.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
well it sure as hell isnt me...If the thread was who has the largest penis then I would be#1

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
If we're talking pressing power Big Z crushes all... period. No MAN on that list has his pressing power.

Pud shouldn't even be on that list. It's an insult to the other lifters.

Well, Kaz did 661 raw not long before he tore his pec/deltoid bending the steel bar in the 1981 WSM. Big-Z only 629. Kaz would easily have done 700+ raw if not for that severe injury. Big-Z on the log press is extremely impressive. Though the records are inflated because they used to use far thicker, uneven wooden logs. Now they use a thin and balanced steel "log" which are much easier to handle being so much thinner.

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
As far as raw strength, agility and speed I would have to say Paul Anderson. I imagine Paul did not use any PED's. I don't know for a fact though.

mands

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Well, Kaz did 661 raw not long before he tore his pec/deltoid bending the steel bar in the 1981 WSM. Big-Z only 629. Kaz would easily have done 700+ raw if not for that severe injury. Big-Z on the log press is extremely impressive. Though the records are inflated because they used to use far thicker, uneven wooden logs. Now they use a thin and balanced steel "log" which are much easier to handle being so much thinner.

Big Z is the only one to ever had pressed the Fortissimus stone.... a solid piece of rock (not even, not polished, not cut, just raw stone) the size of a small city. I believe that rock weighed in around 450 and he was the only one to press it. No one else budged it.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
As far as raw strength, agility and speed I would have to say Paul Anderson. I imagine Paul did not use any PED's. I don't know for a fact though.

mands

No, you are correct. He's from my state and he was literally dirt floor poor. He would do limited ROM of motion lifts by digging out the dirt he would stand on. He would rig shit to lift. Just a cock strong country boy with some serious drive and imagination to become insanely strong.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic