Who is the Strongest man in history?

Discussion in 'Strongman Forum' started by Tony Delk, Mar 5, 2015.

1. Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue Strongwoman Administrator Staff Member

Jan 26, 2011
    Bah!!!!! He is a very nice humble guy ! I've met him and drank with him.

Bullmuscle7 likes this.
  2. BrotherIron

BrotherIron TID Board Of Directors

Mar 6, 2011
    Right... which is why I broke it down to different types of strength. Pud was on top b/c many of the top competitors was competing in IFSA and not in WSM fed. Pressing 365 for reps is strong but Z can OHP 500 with little effort and that's just not human.

3. uphillclimb

uphillclimb TID Board Of Directors

Dec 9, 2011
    Yea, that's just fawkin stupid weight.

4. bigaldevlin

bigaldevlin Member

Mar 9, 2015
    im so biased to bill kazmaeir - he will always be one of he best strongmen of all time and it scarehow big he would be if he was born these days instead.

5. BrotherIron

Mar 6, 2011
    I'd add Misha K. to the list since he's been at the top in all strength sports.... strongman, powerlifting, highland games, and olympic weightlifting.

6. schultz1

schultz1 Bangs Raiden's mom VIP

Jan 3, 2011
    ^^^^agreed. Mk. Is well rounded.

7. Go Away

Go Away TID Board Of Directors

Dec 28, 2011
    Easy: Lawrence Taylor.

Fuxk yall thinking?!!

DieYoungStrong likes this.
  8. Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy MuscleHead

Nov 1, 2012
    well it sure as hell isnt me...If the thread was who has the largest penis then I would be#1

9. TheSpectre

TheSpectre VIP Member

May 4, 2013
    Well, Kaz did 661 raw not long before he tore his pec/deltoid bending the steel bar in the 1981 WSM. Big-Z only 629. Kaz would easily have done 700+ raw if not for that severe injury. Big-Z on the log press is extremely impressive. Though the records are inflated because they used to use far thicker, uneven wooden logs. Now they use a thin and balanced steel "log" which are much easier to handle being so much thinner.

10. mands

mands VIP Member

Jul 24, 2012
    As far as raw strength, agility and speed I would have to say Paul Anderson. I imagine Paul did not use any PED's. I don't know for a fact though.

mands

11. BrotherIron

Mar 6, 2011
    Big Z is the only one to ever had pressed the Fortissimus stone.... a solid piece of rock (not even, not polished, not cut, just raw stone) the size of a small city. I believe that rock weighed in around 450 and he was the only one to press it. No one else budged it.

12. BrotherIron

Mar 6, 2011
    No, you are correct. He's from my state and he was literally dirt floor poor. He would do limited ROM of motion lifts by digging out the dirt he would stand on. He would rig shit to lift. Just a cock strong country boy with some serious drive and imagination to become insanely strong.

mands likes this.