GarnetandGold

GarnetandGold

Aug 15, 2011
My vote goes to K

G&G Approved

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
That is a tuff one, Animal is about the first one to start a board to show people how to make things and where 99% of your ugls started learning

he is the first to make fina from the pellets to and sale a kit to do it.

GAC was one of the first to spin off of his board.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
That is a tuff one, Animal is about the first one to start a board to show people how to make things and where 99% of your ugls started learning

GAC was one of the first to spin off of his board.
How the hell do you remember all this??? i had forgotten about animal until you just brought him up.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Where does Red Star stand?

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
How the hell do you remember all this??? i had forgotten about animal until you just brought him up.

Thats cause your an old old man.

I even remember him at my youthful age of 26

basskiller

Friends Remembered
Sep 12, 2010

Thats actually a toss up between animal and I think Brock Strasser (Bruce Kneller) as to who was first
But yea Animal was one of the guys who first brought it to my attention.. that was back in 2000

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Thats actually a toss up between animal and I think Brock Strasser (Bruce Kneller) as to who was first
But yea Animal was one of the guys who first brought it to my attention.. that was back in 2000

yea ol kneller was in there to, Animal being about the only one other than PA, Dazed who had an actual dedgree of chemo at the time though.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Tough question however I would go with the obvious ..... IP

Yeah IPs been around how long 15+ years?? Damn even I remeber Animal - who else? Tycoon, Satchboogie, gymvet LMAO

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Well, REALLY we have to go back to stuff like ttokyo and Brovel for the ultimate in old school UGLs don't we?
Or am I the oldest MOFO on the entire board?

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Well, REALLY we have to go back to stuff like ttokyo and Brovel for the ultimate in old school UGLs don't we?
Or am I the oldest MOFO on the entire board?

Were talking quality! lol , na animal was doing his thing before ttokyo came out. I used a tun of ttokyo stuff in the day as well as brovel.

ttokyo is the first 300mg deca I ever used and it was decent stuff in the beginning.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic