Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Who is the Founding Father of UGL????

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Seems like IP has been around since the beginning of time! They've pretty much made a living off copying vet and human grade gear from companies that have since gone out of business. Think of all the poor saps in this world who still think they are getting Denkall and QV products that come from a Pharmaceutical factory in mexico, lol. That goes for BD as well.

basskiller

Friends Remembered
Sep 12, 2010
yea ol kneller was in there to, Animal being about the only one other than PA, Dazed who had an actual dedgree of chemo at the time though.
I wish dazed would post more on open boards , but due to his new job.. that is just a pipe dream.. He is another That I've learned/learning alot from

T

TheLawnJanitor

Well, REALLY we have to go back to stuff like ttokyo and Brovel for the ultimate in old school UGLs don't we?
Or am I the oldest MOFO on the entire board?

Damn ttokyo...lol..theres a name I had forgotten...and Red Star...jeebus.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I wish dazed would post more on open boards , but due to his new job.. that is just a pipe dream.. He is another That I've learned/learning alot from

Yea Dazed is one of the smart guys on the board I took note of and learned much from. He revolutionized the art of brewing things alot imo!

I will say The first post I saw about puting Winny in oil and geting it to work was the Old BassKiller. :)

I can't remember what board it was on now but I followed that thread closely when you were messing with the W and oil conversion so I could capitalize in on your success!! lol

*edit* but then I discovered Animal had already done it moons ago before the rest of yous thought about it and grabed one of those darn nifty kits he put out for that and it worked damn good to! lol

Last edited:
Thinkbig

Thinkbig

MuscleHead
Jun 29, 2011
Haha "Mark" from RSC used to pm me 2-3 times a week with a fucking list. Agh, the good ole' days.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
tornel,Ttokkyo,denkall,fort dodge,rwr drive.brovel,organon,ip(designer)Terapia(the old naposim)Heres one of the oldest i rememeber back in the 80s Winthrop the old water base winny ...That shit would sting lke a bee...Jelfa,The old bulgarian d-bol,roussel,loeffier..

Billthebutcher

Billthebutcher

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2011
LOL@dead post I remember very well telling people its just that easy. LOL

Mad-Bull

Mad-Bull

Jun 10, 2011
Holy crap Red Star, I haven't heard these names in forever.

I remember reading about the pellet process god I thought I had died and gone to heaven, I couldn't believe what I was reading could actually be safe let alone possible. I thought most of you were crazy mofos back then.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Way back in the 80's, Duchaine's, Laboratories Milano really started kicking things off in the mexi market for State side guys buying UGL. Out of that era came the old common mexi names, most of which have already been mentioned in previous posts. I'd have to say it was the "Guru" who really did a lot to bring the UGL mainstream. I think I may still have an original copy of the first edition, 1981 underground steroid handbook in a box somewhere.
So far as who the first big name on the boards was to really start the trend, I don't know.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Way back in the 80's, Duchaine's, Laboratories Milano really started kicking things off in the mexi market for State side guys buying UGL. Out of that era came the old common mexi names, most of which have already been mentioned in previous posts. I'd have to say it was the "Guru" who really did a lot to bring the UGL mainstream. I think I may still have an original copy of the first edition, 1981 underground steroid handbook in a box somewhere.
So far as who the first big name on the boards was to really start the trend, I don't know.

I was hoping you would coment on this thread, interesting and good stuff!

I'd agree on Duchaine is probably the first then

Last edited:
testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
I was hoping you would coment on this thread, interesting and good stuff!

I'd agree on Duchaine is probably the first then

Yeah there's no way this thread could go without honorary mention of DD.
And it's pretty deep. The following is from a 1989 NY Times article. It's just a bit of entertaining trivia:

--Mexican and American officials say the main trafficker in steroids over the last three years has been Juan Macklis, owner of record of the Milano Pharmaceutical Laboratories here. They said he not only manufactured much of the drug in Tijuana, but also used a large network of couriers to take the drug across the border, often in false compartments of automobiles.

Evidence of Links to Noriega:

''Between 1987 and 1989, Laboratorios Milanos has been the largest single distributor of steroids in the U.S. marketplace and perhaps in the world,'' said Phillip Halpern, an assistant United States attorney in San Diego. ''I was arresting people of his who were trafficking in the ton-loads, so we are conservatively talking about a business that involved tens of millions of dollars.''

In April, the police here raided the laboratory and arrested Mr. Macklis. Several company employees, including Hector Salgado Herrera, chairman of the chemistry department at the University of Baja California, were also apprehended, as were two Americans who had just bought 4,900 steroid tablets from United Pharmaceuticals of Baja California, a Macklis-affiliated company that operates out of a hotel suite here.

A senior Government official in Mexico City said the Mexican police had uncovered evidence establishing a longstanding business relationship between Mr. Macklis and Panama's military leader, Gen. Manuel Antonio Noriega. ''Here in Mexico, Noriega is an owner of a pharmaceutical company in Tijuana that is poisoning people,'' the official said.

According to Mexican and American officials, however, Mr. Macklis was released from custody and has dropped out of sight.--

The (A) United Pharmaceuticals office front that's mentioned in the article was located in the Hotel Fiesta Americana in TJ. I don't know if the hotel still exists by the same name or not? Anyhow, it was a posh place back then (for TJ). It's where I use to make my stock runs back in the mid 80's. Prices and quality at that time were insane - legit products for pennies on the dollar wholesale. Juan Maklis (and the ex Panamanian cocaine smuggling general Manuel Noriega who worked for many years for the US CIA), and Duchaine were "business partners". Duchaine actually handled the AAS side of things, and Maklis (nickname was "Fito", pronounced feet-o) handled cocaine smuggling for Noriega throughout mexico and into cali, tx, and az. It's said that Noriega invested a minimum 800k into the AAS operation. Duchaine was actually fortunate to get out of that connection easily as he did. Fito's (Maklis) son was murdered in a drug related incident there in mex, and shortly after, Fito was murdered as well. And of course, Noriega's Panama was invaded in 1989 and he was taken into custody in 1990, and still remains in prison today in Paris France.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic