RalfKelleh
What's New?

Who has had experience with DNP? Good/bad

J

jinxey

Nov 29, 2011
Been studying up on this substance but wondered if anyone on the forum
has had experience.
Edit: Found the link on Diet pills and supps as a sub link. Many interesting posts. If anyone would still like to comment thanks!

Last edited:
D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
The only person i know that actually had a TURE log wile doing DNP was thinkbig...The thread is posted at VIP...Hes the only one i know of that has had real experiance...dw

B

befit35

Dec 26, 2011
I can take up to 250mgs of it....anymore than that makes me sweat so bad I can't even go to sleep at night! My advice is to really find out what's your tolerance levels in real small increments

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
Not the best choice for a female. At least if she is still planning on having kids.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I've used it all sorts of ways... I've learned to eat better so I would only use it in the winter to keep my heating bills down. What do you want to know?

I've ran it with Clen, t3, eca, Helios and on its own. Also ran it at 250 for a month and ran it as high as 750 for a week.

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Not the best choice for a female. At least if she is still planning on having kids.

Good point here , anything that raises your core temp for extended periods of time can affect your fertility

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
There really isn't a lot of research on this in terms of long term & particularly impact on reproductive organs. The "best" research is from the 30s where they also think they identified a higher potential for women to develop cataracts. This is not based on very complete research. So, particularly with women, just like w/ AAS, there's not much to work w/ in terms of "knowns" and you are again. your own personal Petri dish.

Though guys seem to find it great to use (anecdotally, many - not all), I think women generally have more complex response to stresses on their bodies because bodyfat is so fundamental to the basic survival mechanisms that are built into the female body (for reproduction).

Anecdotally I have heard of some women using it, but wouldn't say the results come across as as consistently great as guys report. For the sweating, etc. and the subsequent period of time you have to allow your body to dump the water retention, IMO you can probably get sort of comparable but more maintainable and less 'impact to your daily life' from an optimized diet, training, cardio program and whatever thermos you like to use.

Regardless of how much people say they like it, and "how great" it works, still, aint' nuttin for free.

J

jinxey

Nov 29, 2011
How did the month long run go? How much bodyfat did you lose?

J

jinxey

Nov 29, 2011
I am hearing you Sassy just curious. Doing as much do diligence as possible, as you mentioned not much to go on. Thank you for answering.

Hazcat

Hazcat

Jan 2, 2011
If you think about using chemicals to lose weight long enough you'll see you're treating a symptom instead of the underlying problem. Long term success is what we're after and using chemicals only lasts as long as you're taking them. The key to long term weight loss is controlling caloric intake to just below your metabolic rate. To prevent hunger you have to control glucose levels so you don't get a huge release of insulin because it drops your blood glucose levels too low and gives you ravenous hunger. Controlling blood glucose levels is done by eating fibrous complex carbs and staying away from simple carbs. Fibrous carbs come from non starchy vegetables. Fruit should only be consumed post workout to replenish muscle stores of glucose immediately after training. Small amounts of fruit can be eaten in the morning and early afternoon but if you're not losing weight you should cut those out and get all your carbs from fibrous vegetables. The rest of your nutritional intake should be in the form of protein from food, not shakes, and good fats along with small amounts of saturated fat that comes eating lean meats. DNP is a bandaid. Once ripped off you have the underlying problem of poor nutrition. Anyone reaching for DNP hasn't planned out their nutrition correctly. The same thing applies to clen and T3. If you need chemicals to lose body fat then you need to get blood work to prove it. Only someone competing in a contest should consider using clen and T3 and they are only needed once you hit the single digit range. If you're sitting at 20% body fat there's no reason to reach for chemical assistance.

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
The same can be said with all gear use ..,, eventually you have a genetic potential And if you want more you have to use gear..... However it's a rare case when someone gets to that point, simply put life is "easier" with it .... Same goes for clen/t3/DNp .... You can stand on your box preaching until you're blue in the face but that wasn't the question asked , so you're wasting your breath... Most of us understand what diet should look like , and follow it as such according to our goals, and those that need help ask , and it's given then ....

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
If you think about using chemicals to lose weight long enough you'll see you're treating a symptom instead of the underlying problem. Long term success is what we're after and using chemicals only lasts as long as you're taking them. The key to long term weight loss is controlling caloric intake to just below your metabolic rate. To prevent hunger you have to control glucose levels so you don't get a huge release of insulin because it drops your blood glucose levels too low and gives you ravenous hunger. Controlling blood glucose levels is done by eating fibrous complex carbs and staying away from simple carbs. Fibrous carbs come from non starchy vegetables. Fruit should only be consumed post workout to replenish muscle stores of glucose immediately after training. Small amounts of fruit can be eaten in the morning and early afternoon but if you're not losing weight you should cut those out and get all your carbs from fibrous vegetables. The rest of your nutritional intake should be in the form of protein from food, not shakes, and good fats along with small amounts of saturated fat that comes eating lean meats. DNP is a bandaid. Once ripped off you have the underlying problem of poor nutrition. Anyone reaching for DNP hasn't planned out their nutrition correctly. The same thing applies to clen and T3. If you need chemicals to lose body fat then you need to get blood work to prove it. Only someone competing in a contest should consider using clen and T3 and they are only needed once you hit the single digit range. If you're sitting at 20% body fat there's no reason to reach for chemical assistance.

I am not after long term weight loss at all so speak for yourself.

And it's not always a band aid. It's just an aid to get you moving along faster.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic