Kiddorism
What's New?

White Noise to sleep

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
No...this is not about LK's posts. LOL

Just wondering how many of you guys have to have some white noise to go to sleep. I can use a noise maker, fan, or air purifier...but find it almost impossible to get good sleep without some level of white noise.

cyto33

cyto33

MuscleHead
Sep 15, 2010
Re: White Noise

i hate noise of anykind while tring to sleep. the blacker the better also.

That being said my wife to be needs the TV on before she will pass out. it drives me nuts. i have to wait for her to fall asleep before i shut it all off other wise she will toss and turn all night.
pisses me off cause i would love to be asleep by 10 and most nights its like 1130 12. and up at 530.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010

Baby monitor with his cd on repeat all night to keep him sleeping so yeah,I have some, if not it doesn't bother me

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010

Baby monitor with his cd on repeat all night to keep him sleeping so yeah,I have some, if not it doesn't bother me

Good point LK. But when you have a little one, sleep is optional. I am a light sleeper any way. But when my kids were little, I would wake up with any noise. My kids wake me up to this day instead of the wife because I get up so quickly and know what is going on. The wife takes some time to get oriented...which makes fast, sleepy-sex possible from time to time.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010

For me, I just have to be cold. When I'm on clen I put my pillow and comforter in the deep freezer before I go to bed....works like a charm! lol

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010

Got to be cool with a overhead fan on and a fan beside my bed. Also I have sleep apnea and if I don't have my cpap, I cant sleep at all, that shit gets addicting.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010

Gotta be quiet and dark- worked third shift and had to wear a hood over my face to sleep in the day...

My dad needed a fan on, for the sound.

And yup, cooler is better...

Fast sleepy-sex, LOL You are the man!

G

GOAL200

Jan 15, 2011

I like a fan on low, but the traffic noise outside my window is prob the only "white noise" I'm used to. Oh, and bump that fan up when on clen or tren...duh

Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010

Cool with a fan or humidifier making noise. I use a CPAP too so that makes some noise.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010

If you have an android phone you can go to the app market and download an app called... wait for it...

"White Noise"

I use it. it also has many more sounds...

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010

If you have an android phone you can go to the app market and download an app called... wait for it...

"White Noise"

I use it. it also has many more sounds...

Cool. I never got past the "fart machine" on the IPod. lol

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010

Gotta be quiet and dark- worked third shift and had to wear a hood over my face to sleep in the day...

My dad needed a fan on, for the sound.

And yup, cooler is better...

Fast sleepy-sex, LOL You are the man!

Hey bro..my best pick up line in college? "You awake?" LOL

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic