Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon

Which vpn services take your anonymity seriously? 2014

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
It actually wasnt TOR that was compromised,it was the latest version of Fiirefox.So people that were using TOR with fFF,they are the ones that the gov't hacked.TOR with Linux has never been hacked.Here's an article link on the TOR hack......

Tor stands strong against the NSA, but your browser can bring you down | PCWorld

As for me knowing that ive never been compromised,Im just basing that on nothing to ever make me suspect it.Constantly scanning both TOR and Linux with no issues detected.Never any problems or gliches that many times come with your computer being hacked or have a virus,trojan,etc.Plus,I know for a fact that some have tried to send shit to blow my computer but have failed.LOL.I guess you can never be 100% sure,unless maybe you're that good of a computer geek,which I am not but like I said,until I a reason to fear these combo,I can't think otherwise.You know what I mean?

All research I have done about it,so far TOR with Linux seems to be the safest out there.Hopefully it remains this way.

Tor got compromised. https://invisibler.com/tor-compromised/
But I think its a pretty safe solution for most of us.

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
Tor got compromised. https://invisibler.com/tor-compromised/
But I think its a pretty safe solution for most of us.

Im pretty sure it was people using TOR with Firefox.Its the Firefox browser that was hacked into which then made TOR useless for its purpose.They actually fixed this I believe but were telling people if they went to the older versions of FF it would be GTG but Linux has never been hacked to my knowledge.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012

Im pretty sure it was people using TOR with Firefox.Its the Firefox browser that was hacked into which then made TOR useless for its purpose.They actually fixed this I believe but were telling people if they went to the older versions of FF it would be GTG but Linux has never been hacked to my knowledge.

If I remember correctly they compromised exit nodes and it wasnt a browser issue.
I wouldnt have any problem using TOR.

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
If I remember correctly they compromised exit nodes and it wasnt a browser issue.
I wouldnt have any problem using TOR.

I definitely feel safe with it brother.

Anything can and does eventually get compromised and all we can do is hope that as much as they come with ways to break into these things,the more they come up with things to counter them and keep us safe.

Thanks for the replies and the feedback.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic