Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Which AAS Produces The Worst Aggression Sides?

Which AAS Produces The Worst Aggression Sides?

• Anadrol

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Dianabol

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Halotestin

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Test

• Tren/Fina

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • Sust/Omna or blended tests

• None. I am a calm, mature person who likes to be cut off in traffic.

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
zackrock

zackrock

Sep 8, 2010
Somewhat of a guided poll, but feel free to comment on behalf of any gear I omitted in the polling options.

There are a lot of good androgens out there, and while I realize that there are A LOT of other factors affecting each person's tension and mood, I am just curious as to which gear produces most aggression in users.

As a follow-up, I have often wondered what the correlation between aggression and irritability is between steroids that aromatize, and steroids that don't. Wondering how estrogen helps or hurts mood stability.

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
For me personally tren is the worst especially at higher doses. After you have stayed up sweating all night for a couple of weeks plus the added aggression it doesnt take much to set someone off. Moral of the story is dont fuck with people on tren.;)

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Tren for me and the bad part is, I don't even notice!

Sadie

Sadie

TID Lady Member
Oct 2, 2010
I have seen halo turn laid back chill people into screaming til they lose their voice, wall hole making, destroying furniture.. assholes lol Halo and cleque drops are the only substances that make me believe in "roid rage"

here is a clue as to why
halo Anabolic/Androgenic ratio:1,900/850

vs test

test Anabolic/Androgenic ratio: 100/100

cyto33

cyto33

MuscleHead
Sep 15, 2010
tren and i never see it till its to late.
for the most part its controlled so i think.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I'm not to shabby on any aas, however if I take to much arimidex or something, then yeah, I'll be a big dick the next day.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
for me, Masteron really makes me angry....awesome in the gym! not so much for ineracting with normal people

G

Greenmonster

Sep 28, 2010
I really dont get aggression from anything, but even if I am not on, certain things will set me off. Like ignorant people doing ignorant shit. Especially on the roads. Tren will make it less easy for me to let some things roll of my back, but its nothing that I wouldnt have done before. Like what was mentioned before, I occasionally get some insomnia from it. If I have only had a couple hours of bad sleep then watch the hell out because if you piss me off, a 45 might come flying your way.

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
Tren for sure raises my aggression... Not so much in a bad way, but it makes me more of a "go-getter" if that makes any sense... And tren makes me super fucking horny, lol... Ive tried halo in the college football days and wasnt impressed...

D

draxxus9801

Oct 8, 2010
Tren is the worst. That is the only side effect I have with it as the insomnia really only happens to me with the enth so i only do ace now but the agression is more..Traffic is the worst. I'm an agressive driver when I'm not on aas..I'll slap a bitch.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
I dont need AAS to be a bitch lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic