Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Where ya goin What ya takin

jawbreaker24

jawbreaker24

Apr 23, 2022
Not going to far, going to my moms house, my sister and her husband and 3 kids will be there…, fighting with mom atm so should be very awkward Lol

Hope all you guys have a good Thanksgiving!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Not going to far, going to my moms house, my sister and her husband and 3 kids will be there…, fighting with mom atm so should be very awkward Lol

Hope all you guys have a good Thanksgiving!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hope it works out ok for you AP! Just try to enjoy the moment.

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
hosting at our place again....my wife is a saint! Small house, roughly 20 people with 3 under the age of 6. Should be a lot of talking/crying(kids) and hopefully some laughing.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
At in-laws now (been here since Sunday). Smelling turkey cooking now...mmm. can't wait to eat.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I cooked everything this year......fukking tired as fukk! Extra tired now after eating, hahaha.

Smoked turkey, ham, dressing, mashed potatoes and gravy, corn, deviled eggs, salad, and a pasta dish for the kids's picky asses.

Dessert.....ice cream, pumpkin pie, and baked a cake.

If I get time tomorrow, i'll post pics.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Weighed exactly 250# this morning (just undies on). Gonna go for seconds on the dessert and call it good for the night...maybe, lol.

Gonna weigh myself tomorrow and see what kind of damage I did, haha. I didn't eat much during the day prior though...due to cooking.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I only gained 2# by the next morning, lol. Weighed in at 252#. I ate a crap-ton of food after everything was done cooking. However, I only ate sparingly for most of the day while cooking because I was so busy. That may have been the saving grace for me. The next 2 days I threw down on leftovers, and weight got up to 255/256#. Today was 255#. I don't even care though:cool: I'm back on track today, and it was all worth it. I almost cried when the last bit of dressing and M&G were eaten, lol.

I eat/celebrate this food/day once per year, maybe Turkey again during Easter Sunday, so I don't even care....same when I will throw down for Christmas.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Weighed exactly 250# this morning (just undies on). Gonna go for seconds on the dessert and call it good for the night...maybe, lol.

Gonna weigh myself tomorrow and see what kind of damage I did, haha. I didn't eat much during the day prior though...due to cooking.
You promised us pics, plus LK pm'ed me about his excitement when you mentioned "undies" and told me he was getting ready for THOSE pics most of all.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic