Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Where ya goin What ya takin

A1food4u

A1food4u

VIP Member
May 9, 2012
something I used to do on the other forum ( sniff sniff )

For the Holiday I like to know where people are going and what they are taking with them to diinner. Fun to see the differences regionally and from family to family.... I'll start

I'm going to work where I will feed 500 of my closest remote acquaintances 52 feet of buffet overindulgence

My Wifey will be making a Chicken jalapeno tortilla soup and corn bread for when I get home... I will have seen enough turkey to last a year...

so..where ya goin and what ya taking

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Going back home to have a traditional dinner at my gals place. I think just me, her, her daughter & hopefully my daughter will make it. I know you all don’t know this but this world we live in is hers & she makes all the rules. SMH

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Turkey dinner from Kroger and some pheasant my BIL is training his Britney and she’s kicking ass in the fields

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Imma stay home and cook one of those giant chicken pot pies ya can get at Costco. Call me crazy ….

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
We're just going to chill here with turkey and all the great stuff.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Taking my Lady to a high end place here on the water with a gorgeous view, endless buffet of great stuff that we never eat, she will eat all sorts of deserts and I will overeat on Seafood and meats and cheeses.
Will likely stay a couple hours and chat about plans for the future and re-enforce our goals and stuff and Truly take some time to TRULY be THANKFUL

T

thehulk

VIP Member
Nov 16, 2022
Got two stops planned for tomorrow - an early lunch and then an early dinner both with extended family. It’s an honor down here in the South, I’m bringing the Mac and cheese. That’s a big responsibility.

The irony is I’m balls deep in my diet so for me it’s gonna be turkey and greens. No fucks given really, I have a lot to be thankful for and I’ll be happy to see family.

Hope everyone has a happy Thanksgiving!

Pig Vomit

Pig Vomit

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2022
Going to at least one friend's, maybe two.

Not looking forward to the first one, too much family drama there, but she's been a good family friend for years and really wants us there, if for nothing else than our presence will keep her husband from drinking too much and being mean. Just down the street.

Then the 2nd one....it's a bit of a drive....and they are Mormons....at least they were, until we encouraged their transition to the dark side of caffeine and alcohol. Very fun, but their Mormon families will be there and we'd have to sneak the alcohol like school kids hiding from their parents. Not sure if we will make that one due to the drive (30 miles).

HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
I just got back from weight training. I am going to eat, shower, and sleep. Tomorrow I will just put myself in a dark closet mumble nothing.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic