Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Where to go from here

Z

zxrs5681

Jan 4, 2021
Im 6' 205 lbs been working out on and off for 6 years. not sure what to do at this point i want to add more size and have a nice built look with a shirt on, and look decent without one.

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_20210103_2214171.jpg
    IMG_20210103_2214171.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 29
Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Welcome to TID @zxrs5681

What does your routine look like? I would say some heavy lifting to thicken up is where you should head.

Z

zxrs5681

Jan 4, 2021
I'm currently doing push, pull, arms, with 2 leg days, and rest days as needed. Hopefully going to be starting a new routine next week.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Welcome aboard. Thickening will definitely help, imagine what those pics look like if you were 225. Hows your diet, are you eating to grow?

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
You're not looking for a specific answer are you?

The bad new, you have room for some improvement. The good news, you have room for improvement. I agree with 5.0, at your height 225 is doable and would make you look huge. Even as little as another 10lbs of solid muscle would go a long way. Looks like ya got a little belly fat that could go with some ab work and diet. Ab's cant be seen with a shirt but would help complete your look. As for push/pull/arms/legs, you do know those arms are worked on your push and pull days right?

Hit us up in more detail of you like and welcome aboard!

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Easy: start lifting consistently instead of on and off. Good things will happen.

Bigger, leaner, stronger. Choose 3.

Welcome.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Hard to tell from those two pics.

My guess is 'lean' you would be about 185-190. Definitely have room on your frame for more mass. Cant see what legs look like.

Hard to know your history, but the more info you provide the better your answers would be. From just the two pics, I might guess you have dabbled with a few cycles. Only reason I say this is over development of delts and traps relative to the rest of your frame. If your back were up to your shoulder and delt development, I would expect to see you at 215-220 easily. Again, hard to see from the pic.

Or other explanation, is you have just worked bench a ton and neglected other things along the way. Lots of guys fall into that trap.

No judgement, just need full details to give a better answer. Like many have said, if you have not figured it out, you have to eat for your goals. (supplemented or not). Good luck and give us some more info.

Reactions: 5.0
Z

zxrs5681

Jan 4, 2021
I have messed around with a couple cycles but feel that i was not eating enough to maximize the gains most recent was about a year ago. most of my inconsistency in the gym has been because of covid i have managed to maintain most of my lifts but put on about 10 lbs. as far as diet i eat a lot of steak, chicken, and rice but i do have a bad habit of using things such as poptarts... to get extra calories in. gotta get back into the habit of tracking calories to see exactly where I'm at.

Z

zxrs5681

Jan 4, 2021
i guess my main question is should i just bulk to put on more size or cut down a bit first?

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
i guess my main question is should i just bulk to put on more size or cut down a bit first?
Eat. Including pop tarts if you want. Lift heavy. Then eat again. And have another pop tart

Z

zxrs5681

Jan 4, 2021
Hard to tell from those two pics.

My guess is 'lean' you would be about 185-190. Definitely have room on your frame for more mass. Cant see what legs look like.

Hard to know your history, but the more info you provide the better your answers would be. From just the two pics, I might guess you have dabbled with a few cycles. Only reason I say this is over development of delts and traps relative to the rest of your frame. If your back were up to your shoulder and delt development, I would expect to see you at 215-220 easily. Again, hard to see from the pic.

Or other explanation, is you have just worked bench a ton and neglected other things along the way. Lots of guys fall into that trap.

No judgement, just need full details to give a better answer. Like many have said, if you have not figured it out, you have to eat for your goals. (supplemented or not). Good luck and give us some more info.
my back i think is one of my best parts could just use some thickening.

Attachments

• IMG_20210108_164854.jpg
    IMG_20210108_164854.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 4
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic