Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom

Where to get Overkill powerlifting gear

C

ccjc81

Feb 2, 2011
I was looking into buying overkill powerlifting gear but cant find there website anywhere and it doesn't look like they have one at this point. Can anyone who has purchased from overkill powerlifting gear please point me in the right direction to get some more information and feedback on their products as well as a link, email or contact person for overkill powerlifting gear, your help is very much appreciated.

jandj0821

jandj0821

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2011
I think Elitefitness.com has Overkill powerlifting gear, if not Liftinglarge should.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Just a warning, lot of guys love the Overkill gear, but it apparently tears you up. One of the other complaints (of late) is it's hard to get good customer service (T/A and etc) now that Rudy has gotten bigger. Some guys I know who have used Overkill powerlifting gear actually have went to Metal. Claim the prices, shipping aren't too bad and customer service is solid. And hell, that's from Finland.

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
The only way to get Overkill gear is to email or call Rudy ( the owner)

[email protected], 630-802-1115

You order it custom fitted from the source. You call and discuss what you want and Rudy makes you exactly what you order. Some guys have gotten put off by the wait times on gear ( my suit took a month) but it's just a few sewers working one piece at a time, no stock sized items waiting around to ship, and I got exactly what I wanted ( 3-ply back, 2-ply front canvas suit, wide cut, poly crotch and upper torso, made to my measurements).

The only guys I know who switched from OK to Metal are the guys at Jakked gym who got pissed when Rudy moved his team out of there..... Hawkeye, I'm sure that we know each other........

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
The only way to get Overkill gear is to email or call Rudy ( the owner)

[email protected], 630-802-1115

You order it custom fitted from the source. You call and discuss what you want and Rudy makes you exactly what you order. Some guys have gotten put off by the wait times on gear ( my suit took a month) but it's just a few sewers working one piece at a time, no stock sized items waiting around to ship, and I got exactly what I wanted ( 3-ply back, 2-ply front canvas suit, wide cut, poly crotch and upper torso, made to my measurements).

The only guys I know who switched from OK to Metal are the guys at Jakked gym who got pissed when Rudy moved his team out of there..... Hawkeye, I'm sure that we know each other........

Probably so, buddy. As far as quality, you can't go wrong with Rudy. His shit IS top notch. One (if not the best pound for pound bencher) of the best bench pressers in the history of PLing, Rob Luyando, uses Overkill and he hits sick ass numbers-single ply to multiply. Another guy, Jake Prazak is a 220/242er from Mason City, Iowa. He will be hitting something stupid soon. I think the biggest thing as mentioned, is Overkill is a small outfit, but does crazy volume of orders. Best of luck.

TheChosen1

TheChosen1

Mar 19, 2012
There are a couple of ways that I know of to find Overkill powerlifting gear:

Go to powerliftingwatch.com or

Check out their Facebook page.

H

hungryh

May 14, 2011
I just contacted rudy directly. He seems quite buy though as he took a while to respond a lot of the time

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
I just contacted rudy directly. He seems quite buy though as he took a while to respond a lot of the time

Yea, he's trying to run everything himself right now. It guarantees that everything is top notch, but it slows everything down.
It's funny when you hear people complain about it though. I know that HOP and Elite have fast turn around times, but how many guys can call John Inzer or Samuel directly and spend ten minutes talking about what gear will work for them - and then have a piece custom made?

TheChosen1

TheChosen1

Mar 19, 2012
This sounds like a question for the Guru of Questions.....
GOOGLE! :D:D

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic