Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Where have you pooped?

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
ok me and SJA were talking in the chat and decided to start a "where have you pooped" thread kinda like when you check in on FB places that you've been. check in here places that you have pooped (or shit for those of us that are not speaking to our children. lol)
GO!

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
I doing it right now!!!!

Last month, I hit the only gym in Kanab Utah

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I don't recall ever having been asked this question.... as the father of many children, I'm thinking about all the places where I've cleaned it up...

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Pooped off the top of a parking garage once.

Reactions: KBD
KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I shit on a dudes doorstep that i didnt like.. But thats oldschool.

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
Took a dump down a well

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
i shit in my pants one time in the jack in the box drive through back in my drinking days. i thought i was farting.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Left a St. John's basketball game and the poop hit me on the Van Wyke Expressway. My friend got into an accident I had to poop so bad. Got to Nathans and the crapper was out of order and the water was to the top of the bowl, dropped pants and bent over and shit corn on the wall, felt like a million bucks. Got me a dog and left :)

Oooohh, was that too graphic, LOL

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
ummm.......we were thinking more along the lines of "places" rather than graphic shitting.......although a friend of mine shat inside of a pipe where they put the lock for a logging gate. The fuckers locked us in on purpose and we had to ride our mountain bikes for about 5 miles in the fucking dark on an icy highway to get to camp..... so he shit on the lock. It was dark when they arrived and the guy reached in the pipe and got a handful of the nastiest smelling shit I ever smelled. He puked, then yarded the entire fucking gate out of the ground......they were SO PISSED!! We were watching from the brush......I laughed until every muscle in my body ached.....for about a week hahahahaha......fuckers!!! Teach them to fuck with us :D

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
i shit in my pants one time in the jack in the box drive through back in my drinking days. i thought i was farting.

ROFL could you clarify? Was it a shart? Or was this a solid full on duke that you dropped?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic