Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Where have you pooped?

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
ROFL could you clarify? Was it a shart? Or was this a solid full on duke that you dropped?

it was shart but alot. was drinking hams that night. i thought if was a warm big fart. i thought worng lol.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I have pooped in the bathroom sink at the historic Union Oyster House in Boston MA. I have pooped in my ex-pal-Sal's clothes dryer. I have pooped at Fenway Park, old Yankee Stadium, frequently at my Uncle's house in Jersey cause every time I go there I get the trots, The Marine Parkway Funeral Home in Brooklyn... Anytime you see me on TID during the daytime, I'm probably dropping the huckstables off at the pool. Can't think of any other notable places.

Oddly enough, never pooped at my office. Just can't do it cause the hot girl in accounting has a desk that faces the men's room door from across the hallway. And I like to take my time.

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011
I Shit in my bosses office drawer...who happens to b my dad...lol. he took it pretty well....made my day

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011
Other than that...Germany, England, Sweden, France, Ireland, busch stadium, Lucas oil stadium, park city Utah, all over the US...crappy truck stops, in the woods, from my deer stand, and always at work in Sunday...a dollar a minute to Shit...cant pass that up

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
Other than that...Germany, England, Sweden, France, Ireland, busch stadium, Lucas oil stadium, park city Utah, all over the US...crappy truck stops, in the woods, from my deer stand, and always at work in Sunday...a dollar a minute to Shit...cant pass that up

I take it you are an adventurous shitter...no spot's off limits haha

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010

Damn..you truly are an international defacator ..if that is a word.

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
Ive shit against one of the buildings on the campus of Al Qadisia (sp?) University in Diwaniyah, Iraq right before we gave it back to the hajis in 03... Among other places... Once on a training exercise in Cali, there was a douchebag lived in my hut who got sent back to his base before I was sent to mine... The day before he left I shit in his seabag and he took my turds all the way back to the east coast with him... Dude ran his mouth to me one too many times and he was too little for me to seriously wanna kick his ass... Also shit my pants once while drinking with my buddies one night... Then I passed out in the shower with all my clothes still on... And the water running, surprised I didnt drown...

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
wow! i knew this thread would be a hit but DAMN! ok, here's my best:
the county jail in Rochester, NY is an old school jail with bars instead of doors kinda like in the movies. there was a catwalk about 4' high surrounding every cell block so the C.O's could see our block and the one above us at the same time. on commisary day we all get locked in while they hand out commisary in brown paper bags. i got the brilliant idea to take a shit in the bag, light it on fire and throw it at the c.o. when he came walking by on the catwalk.
caught an assault charge for that one, but damn was that funny!!!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
wow! i knew this thread would be a hit but DAMN! ok, here's my best:
the county jail in Rochester, NY is an old school jail with bars instead of doors kinda like in the movies. there was a catwalk about 4' high surrounding every cell block so the C.O's could see our block and the one above us at the same time. on commisary day we all get locked in while they hand out commisary in brown paper bags. i got the brilliant idea to take a shit in the bag, light it on fire and throw it at the c.o. when he came walking by on the catwalk.
caught an assault charge for that one, but damn was that funny!!!

Omg you threw a shitty inferno at the guy? That's as good as deadweight shitting at the squat rack. Come to think of it, where is dw on this one???

MadMick

MadMick

May 12, 2011
In a bucket in the back of my work truck
In my pants while squatting
I'm sure if i really think about this I could come up with a dozen more

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic