Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Where do you notice changes first?

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
where do you notice changes to your body first? if you are trying to lose weight, where do you see it first? if you are gaining fat, where do you see it first? what muscles show up first when things are growing?

for me, i have noticed the fat loss around my clavicles. the insertion of the pecs is visible and there is a triangle between my clavicles and traps that sinks in. :D

as i have lost fat, i notice it most when i gain it back in the abs and my arms. i still have a lot of fat to lose on my ass and thighs so i dont notice very many changes there.

i think for me the biggest area i have seen muscle development is in my back.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Fat loss wise I usually lose the fat on the extremeties fast, so people will think Im ripped when in reality Im still holding on fat with my low back and lower abs.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
AJ, same with me. I can be over 15% and still look very lean in my arms, chest and shoulder. All the fat is right around the belt line. Very last place I lose it is in the lower back. I guess one place I notice when losing the weight is in my face. At over 15% my face is more round, and as I get toward 10% it gets more angular.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
gain of fat or loss----->ass and clef in chin pops below 10%
muscle loss--thighs
muscle gain-->traps and chest

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
my arms devolop alot faster than the rest of me and I hate it

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
In almost everyone, it seems that extremities are first. Working it's way toward the middle. However, the last place on men seems to be the midsection and for us older guys....low back AND midsection. For women it seems to be lower midsection and mostly ass and upper leg.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011

I'm sure you don't get much sympathy for that! lol

For me it's usually the belt when it comes to fat loss. Gains come to chest/shoulders the easiest and quads the hardest.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
growing wise its my traps and calves the respond the quickest and most. fat loss extremities and lowe back go fas but my chest and lower abs have been holding on to fat and have been refusing to let go ofit.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011

wish i had that problem! lol
anyways, when my bf goes up its noticeable the most around my waist and love handles. and i'm thin so love handles look funny on me.
when bulking my shoulders and traps seem to grow faster than the rest

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
For me it is 100% in the legs. Mostly quads. I seem to gain easy there and lean out very easy.

Mrs.V.

Mrs.V.

TID Lady Member
May 29, 2011
where do you notice changes to your body first? if you are trying to lose weight, where do you see it first? if you are gaining fat, where do you see it first? what muscles show up first when things are growing?

for me, i have noticed the fat loss around my clavicles. the insertion of the pecs is visible and there is a triangle between my clavicles and traps that sinks in. :D

as i have lost fat, i notice it most when i gain it back in the abs and my arms. i still have a lot of fat to lose on my ass and thighs so i dont notice very many changes there.

i think for me the biggest area i have seen muscle development is in my back.

Well, my grandmother used to tell me in my EARLOBES...:p...Cept, she wasn't kidding...She was SO MEAN!!! Course when I was 450 lbs and lost 50 here, gained 60, lost 20...Guess that is why she would say that, eh?!?!

For me...When I lose, its in my boobs...My butt and thighs are the VERY LAST to GO...:(

When I am on a bulker...I gain in the stomach first then the legs...

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
For me I hold the most mass in my lower body, I make my beggest strngth gains in my legsN the slowest in my biceps, but lean out inn my chest and shoulders fastest. I never hold much fat on my back, but when I lose fat I seem to lose pretty evenly, though my ribs start poppping out even when I'm fat, and my hips come around later. But the biggest difference in overall appearance is my face

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic