Where do you buy supplements?

Discussion in 'Diet Pills & Supplements' started by SJA, Jun 27, 2011.

1. jhc005

jhc005 Muscle Princess

Sep 14, 2013
    Does Lone Star Supplements only sale to gyms and retail?

2. devst8r

devst8r Member

Oct 13, 2017
    i use samedaysupplements.com because they ship out the same day and orders over $99 get free shipping in US

3. Wallyd

Wallyd VIP Member

Dec 10, 2013
    All star health.

Mike_RN likes this.
  4. Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ The Veganator

Dec 23, 2012
    I just make my own up nowadays.

5. jimring

jimring Member

Jul 20, 2014
    www.bulksupplements.com has everything Ive ever needed (I think), and free prime shipping on amazon. I used to compare their website prices to Amazon prime because I might be able to save a few dollars on their site even with paying shipping, but now just buy from them through Amazon on prime no shipping. I think the prices are always cheaper that way

6. CFM

CFM VIP Member

Mar 18, 2012
    Anywhere I can avoid paying one dime of tax to this Sanctuary Mess that used to be California.

7. goof321

goof321 VIP Member

Nov 18, 2011
    www.vitaglo.com has by far the best prices for my favorite brands (Cytosport, NOW, ON) I have yet to find cheaper. If someone does have someplace cheaper please let me know. Oh free UPS 2nd day shipping orders over $50 AND they have close out and "expired" sections were you can get RTD's that would usually cost $4-$6 a pop at prices from .50CENTS- $1

8. OldManStrength

OldManStrength VIP Member

Apr 8, 2015
    I do bulk soups on Amazon too, quality is Good, price is reasonable, and It comes to my house, so I can avoid the ass holes at the health food store, who like to lie, to kids, and rape them of their hard earned cash.

They are 170lbs and walk like they have Dorian lats.....lol

9. Mike_RN

Mike_RN Senior Moderators Staff Member

Aug 13, 2013
    Preworkouts and Intras/BCAAs = AllStarHealth.c^m is pretty much the shit.
    For my vitamins, minerals and herbs = Life Extension Foundation is the Rolls Royce of purity and effective doses.

10. Torres

Torres MuscleHead

Sep 16, 2013
    I found that if I go to Price Plow and check out what supplements I want to get , they actually show you where to get them at the best prices !!
    Bought a bunch on Universal Supps at great prices , and I found an 11lb tub of Vitargo for $70 !!! Can beat that shit !!!

11. Torres

Torres MuscleHead

Sep 16, 2013
    I found that if I go to Price Plow and check out what supplements I want to get , they actually show you where to get them at the best prices !!
    Bought a bunch on Universal Supps at great prices , and I found an 11lb tub of Vitargo for $70 !!! Can beat that shit !!!

12. TheRide

TheRide VIP Member

Oct 6, 2017
    I try to give my local shop as much biz as I can but they don't carry everything I use. My Plan B is Netrition.com Super fast shipping and competitive pricing.