Where do you buy supplements?

Discussion in 'Diet Pills & Supplements' started by SJA, Jun 27, 2011.

1. crowman

crowman MuscleHead

Nov 2, 2011
    btw, the original owner of bulk nutrition used to own scivation also. So im assuming this is the owner from bulk nutrition/ 1fast400 now.

2. Littleguy

Littleguy TID Board Of Directors

Sep 30, 2011
    GNC, a close friend of mine owns 3 stores locally, I have known him for 20+ years and used to date his sister, he gives me everything I want at his cost.
    makes me loyal as hell;)

3. easydoesitcasey

easydoesitcasey New Member

Feb 2, 2012
    I've compared all the suggestions and the best I've found is lockout supplements, used them exclusively. Never had an issue and really fast shipping. They have thrown in free t-shirts and samples with every order.

4. aronsjits

aronsjits TID Lady Member

Feb 10, 2012
    fhsupps.com they got great prices and have never let me down got over 2000 top products.

5. berikatious

berikatious New Member

Mar 3, 2012
    I get mine from vitesmart.com They have good prices and potent vitamins but what i really like is that they carry the hard to find authentic Chinese diet pills.

6. shoeless1

shoeless1 Member

Aug 4, 2012
    i get a good amount from allstarhealth.com. they dont have everything, but they are a bit cheaper from other sites

7. gunslinger

gunslinger VIP Member

Sep 19, 2010
    GNC. Very good friend she owns 5 stores and I get pretty much anything I want for $5-10. Got 6 cans of jack3d the other week for $5 per can. 5 pounds of ON whey for $5. I'll even buy stuff I know I wont use because I know someone at the gym will buy it from me. I turn that money around and buy what I want to use. I guess you could say I have not been out any real money on sups in maybe 5-6 years.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2012
  8. Rod crowley

Rod crowley Member

Dec 1, 2012
    I buy my test boosters at walmart.yohimbe and dhea at vitamin world.

9. Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman VIP Member

May 23, 2011

Me too. The website SUCKS but the pricing/shipping is fairly cheap but the service is super fast.

10. crowman

crowman MuscleHead

Nov 2, 2011
    i use metagenics. there expensive but ive learned, you get what you pay for. no more looking for the cheapest brand of product X. i feel much better using pharma grade than anything these other companies are producing.

11. crxin

crxin Member

Mar 21, 2012
    I know this is a little old, but wanted to share I have been using tfsupplements.com; great prices

12. Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ The Veganator

Dec 23, 2012
    No need to buy any when you own a health store lol ;;)