RalfKelleh
What's New?

Where do you buy supplements?

P

Phoenix

Nov 14, 2010
bodybuilding.com

DPS Nutrition

Vitacost.com (Their prices are good, but I've had a couple of issues with Vitacost's shipping -- broken, leaking bottles, etc., and sometimes the shipment doesn't arrive in the time frame they say it should.)

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
Great info....FitRX I used years ago....I forgot about them. I also use beyond-a-century.com quite a bit.

airagee23

airagee23

MuscleHead
Dec 27, 2010
DPS and TF for me. Ive also used damuscle a few times.

acon83

acon83

TID VIP Lady Member
Jul 6, 2011
GNC

jk jk haha bb.com and vitamin shoppe. luckily, they just opened one about 10 mins from me, and have been having awesome sales, 20% off, or bogo50% off...so I've been lucky there lately. Deal of the day sites are great for deals too, if they have something I'm interested in. However, I'm def. going to check out these other mentioned sites! Always looking for a deal...

BigEd33

BigEd33

Apr 26, 2011
Vitamin Shoppe or bodybuilding.com.. I worked at GNC for a while and will never ever buy anything at that place after working there..

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
I buy in bulk mostly and these folks have the best quality of products,their wpi is the only brand that dosnt have some wpc like 99 percent of the others put in,because the lax standards on purity I cant use the watered down name brands,they suck for purity.
https://www.nutrabio.com/

acon83

acon83

TID VIP Lady Member
Jul 6, 2011
Vitamin Shoppe or bodybuilding.com.. I worked at GNC for a while and will never ever buy anything at that place after working there..

they're ridiculously expensive...and i have a friend who manages one. Didn't realize the crap that they sell to stupid people just to make quota..wow!

Kosher Fried

Kosher Fried

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
this place has great prices but they sell your information to other companies so that you get a bunch of spam.

i use TF supplements and DPS. both are comparible in price.
These are the only 2 I use as well.. tfsupolements is out of galveston, ships same day. And I usually have my stuff in no more than 2 days tops

BigEd33

BigEd33

Apr 26, 2011
they're ridiculously expensive...and i have a friend who manages one. Didn't realize the crap that they sell to stupid people just to make quota..wow!

It's pretty disgusting what they would make you do to just get a sale..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic