Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Where did you?

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
where did you meet your wife? Or does that shit still happen? I’m in my late 20s

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
I feel hopeless lol, my last gf who I thought I could trust with my life, had already bought an apartment and had it for months before we broke up, women suck but not into men lol

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
County jail or the methadone clinic, she desn't remember either.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
First wife: highschool
Second wife: nightclub
Current wife: online dating site

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Don’t go looking. Don’t try to think of the best spot or worry about when/where.

It’ll happen when you least expect it, and then it’ll be too late. That bleeding side-eyed snake will have her venom in you before you realize she bit you, and she’ll be constricting your balls until they fall off into her purse and you’re fucked until she finds her next victim, leaving you with Stockholm syndrome wishing she’d come back and ruin your life again...

Shit, sorry. I meant to say, good luck.

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
Don’t go looking. Don’t try to think of the best spot or worry about when/where.

It’ll happen when you least expect it, and then it’ll be too late. That bleeding side-eyed snake will have her venom in you before you realize she bit you, and she’ll be constricting your balls until they fall off into her purse and you’re fucked until she finds her next victim, leaving you with Stockholm syndrome wishing she’d come back and ruin your life again...

Shit, sorry. I meant to say, good luck.

That’s exactly how I feel now as well, she just used me as a boy toy for her college years.. was fun for a while though. She just filled my head with wanting to get married blah blah blah.. sucks.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Wife: blind date
GF: high school reunion, randomly

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Went to college with my brother-in law. Helped his lazy ass get through Finance. He told me that his sister was a big time bber and I should meet her and the rest is history....

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
Guess I’ll go to the strip club to find the one lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic